Save me a dance!

Walking ahead of everyone else on your own even Katsuki gave you space as you weren't feeling great still. However, as soon as you walked into the room Ash was standing waiting as he saw you he ran up and grabbed you into a hug. "I was so worried. I thought something bad had happened. Let me look at you." he was checking you over and noticed the pad on your arm.

"It's so damn sexy how badass you are you know!" he laughed clearly he didn't realise that you were with the hero students as they filed in the room behind you as Katsuki overheard your conversation and pouted. "Geez it's not that sexy getting my ass kicked all the time." you laughed as the guy is holding you moving the hair out your face to check you're not hurt anywhere else.

"Well shall we dance!" he held his hand out clearly not noticing the other students. "Ermm yeh! I also promised that idiot a dance! Since they were like fighting with me!" you giggled nervously as Ash ran over to Katsuki "Thanks Bakugou! For keeping her safe!" he grabbed his hand shaking it as everyone in the group tensed up.

"She can keep her damn self safe!" the ash blonde grumbled. "Well you two gonna dance or what?!" he laughed as he pushes Katsuki at you. Throwing everyone else off but he was happy that you were safe and knew that the guy wouldn't have let you get hurt. "Ermm so I guess we're dancing!" you laugh as he put his arms around you. "Well you did promise to remember!" he smirked loving the feeling of your body pressed against his.

You actually ended up having at least a few dances with the guy until Ash came over and decided it was his turn. "Well enjoy the expo guys!" you smile as Ash pulls you deeper into the dance floor with his hands on your hips. "Just two dances then we should probably go to bed!" he smiled as he whispered in your ear.

"Ok I got lost early. I hope you remember where the room is?" you laughed as he wraps his arm around your waist. "I will be your guide." He smirks as he spins you. Katsuki watches you from the side with Kirishima and Kaminari, as some of the others are dancing. "They're pretty close!" Katsuki states breaking the silence. "I guess!" Kirishima looks a little worried for his friend.

"It's cool if she gets with him. Eventually, she will come back to me. I'll wait as long as it takes. Like she said I need to focus on being a hero." he smirked "Plus, I would wait for that rocking body anytime." he smirks since he still has photos on his phone. "Dude that's commitment is pretty manly Bakugou!" as he looks over to see you grinding slightly on Ash before the song is done.

For some reason, you have a champagne flute in your hand "That waiter hooked us up!" Ash laughed as your school mates noticed you drinking. "Well, that can't be good!" Kaminari laughed but it was only one and you had drunk beer before. "Cheers." you say to Ash who clinks his glass to yours "Here is to our road trip and your big 18th!" you laugh "Yeh to us!" he smiles as he removed some hair from your face. The girls are all watching you, as you had danced with them a little bit but at the end of the day, you were here with Ash and not the class.

You had passed your details on to Melissa to inform you about her dad and if she needs advice on anything to call you. After a bit, you decide it's time to go since you had a full day and a flight tomorrow night. Walking over to the classmates "Well laters. I may see you around tomorrow but I have a flight at night to somewhere. Ash knows!" you laugh.

"It's to Florida for a week! We're there for amusement park central!" he laughed "Oh yeh. I'll keep you guys posted. Oh and Katsuki I'll get you a present I know before you moan!" you laugh as he shakes his head. You're not sure if it's the couple of drinks you have had but you jump on him giving him a hug and kiss on his cheek leaving a lipstick mark, before grabbing your phone taking a few pictures with everyone.

"My dad will kill me if I don't keep him posted!" you chuckle as Ash just shakes his head. "I think you hit your head too hard." he moans he picks you up placing you over his shoulder. "Laters guys have fun at your camp! Work hard!" he smiles as you start to fall asleep. "Oi Muscle brain!" Katsuki shouts making Ash stop and turn "Take care of stupid for me" crossing his arm looking away. "Yeh I will." he smiled walking away.

Getting upstairs Ash chucks you on the bed "You gonna get ready for bed or you want me to do it for you." he smirks "I can do it pervert!" you laugh as you grab a vest and shorts set before getting changed in the bathroom. As you walk out Ash is stood there in just boxers as you try not to stare at how ripped he is. "Which side you want?" he smiles as he notices your face is bright red his own a little blushed from the drinks and looking at you in your PJ's.

You just slip in the closest side with your back facing him. Feeling him slip into the bed next to you. "Want me to wake you up for breakfast in the morning?" he comments as he turns to face you. "Sure thing!" you say as you try to drift off to sleep. Not wanting to push his luck with you Ash stays where he is and drifts off to sleep himself.

In the morning you feel someone poke your back "Oi wake up!" Ash says as you roll over to face him realising how close he is as your boobs rub across his chest. "oh sorry I didn't realise you were that close!" you shuffle back a bit falling off the edge of the bed making the boy burst out laughing.

"I can imagine your weren't this shy with Bakugou." he laughed as he passed his hand down pulling you back on the bed. "Nope you could say that!" you laugh nervously. "Can I ask you something?" he says looking at you seriously "Did you two ya know?" he blushed a little as you worked out what he was saying.

"Yeh we did!" you were glowing red "Ah I see. Not gonna lie. I'm kinda jealous!" he smirks before lying on his back. "Oh sorry. If you wanted to sleep with Katsuki I wouldn't have taken him from you." laughing as you say it Ash just burst out laughing. "How did you know? I clearly love the idiot type!" he started howling as you try to forget the awkwardness.

With that, you get dressed and head to breakfast as well as taking your suits to be shipped home. You see a few of the guys from school but you go and do the things you had planned with Ash, before picking your suitcases up and heading to the airport. 

***Thank you for reading***

***I don't own BNHA or pictures***