Sports Festival!

The first task was an obstacle course. You had to end up using your sonic quirk to get past the robots, but the rest of the course you did on your own esteem and was proud that you got through to the second part of the day which was Calvary battle.

Because Todoroki and Katsuki came so high they had loads of points, most people wanted to be on their teams. The ash-blonde looked at you as you just blanked him going to a purple-haired boy who needs one more.

Midoryia had come first during the race and got 10 million points, so no one wanted to be on his team apart from your crazy best friend Mei. The guy you teamed up with had a mind control quirk his name was Shinso from general studies, he wanted to be a hero and prove he could do it. You hit it off well with him and during the battle, you could hear the loud explosions and cursing of your ex.

"I can't believe you dated that." he laughed "Yeh I know!" you smiled sadly. The other members of the team were from class 1-a and class 1-b but were mind-controlled. Right at the last minute you guys snuck in and stole the headbands off a class 1-b team.

Of course, Katsuki team got through, as well as Todoroki's, Midoryia's and yours. Mei came running over "Yes I get to show off my babies!" she giggled as you walked to lunch together "I know right that's so cool!" you laughed as you felt a hand on your shoulder "Well done!" Katsuki said as he walked past to somewhere.

"Well done yourself you overgrown idiot!" you yelled making him smirk turning back "Whatever stupid!" he roared as he ran off Kirishima walked passed. "You guys back together?" he asked "Oh hell no!" you said before grabbing Mei's hand and running to each lunch. You talked about the fact it is most likely going to be combat next round.

"Mei, I'm going to tell you a secret," you say quietly. "Sure!" she seemed a little dubious "One of the reasons I don't want to be a hero is because my mum died. If she had a quirk that didn't include healing they would have been able to heal her but they couldn't. You see healing quirks don't work as well on us as they would say you. I can't even use my own quirk on myself hence the reason I don't like to fight. It takes me at least 3 times longer to heal if not heal normally." she looked at you a little stunned.

"Why are you telling me this?" she studied you "I've made these. I don't know if they will work on me but if I get cut or anything you need to inform recovery girl of this. Placing the pads over my wounds it should hopefully help them to heal." you smile knowing full well it was a trial. "I always thought if I worked this out I could become a hero as well." you smile sadly as she looks at you "No worries" what you didn't know is that Ryos had heard everything and was worried about the battles to come.

Going back into the arena a few of your team members dropped out whereas you didn't, you had something to prove. Your first battle was against a girl called Mina from Class 1-A you think her quirk is acid. They do a little mini-game session first but you don't join in as you just relax mentally preparing yourself, as you stood in the support team both.

Mei's match was before yours and basically, she used it to advertise her babies making you laugh. Shinso lost from general studies but a lot of heroes thought his quirk would be really good, and since your match was after you gave him a thumbs-up as he left. Walking up to the arena a little nervous as your class had never seen you fight.

Mina had so you were a little nervous as you walked in. Looking to the class 1-a box Katsuki was watching intensely. Looking at your own box your class was going mental as you waved.

"Now we have Mina Ashido of Hero Course Class 1-A against (f/n) (l/n) of Support Studies Class 1E. You know the rules ladies!" Midnight called out. Kirishima turned to Katsuki "Who do you think will win this?" they looked at you waving to your class.

"Man pinky is in for a world of hurt right now!" Katsuki said making everyone turn to him "Why you think that?" "Well, she is strong and wants to show people her products. To do that she needs a patient. Also, if she wins this she is against me!" they looked at the board remembering his match against Uraraka a moment ago that you missed.

Just then the fight started and Mina threw acid at you missing just since she didn't have great control. Once you realised she had the range you decided you needed to knock her out of bounds or get her in one hit. Just then some acid started to burn through your top luckily you had a sports bra on as you ripped your top off throwing it to the ground as it started to melt.

Watching her moves just as she threw acid you used the sonic in your hands to propel you in the air to above her spinning above girl you placed one hand in the air and the other in a fist of fire as you smirked forcing you back down at an abnormal speed hitting the girl square in face before moving your hand to do a mini sonic pulse to slow you down.

The girl was stunned but still up as you landed in a crouch position behind her you took advantage before she could turn to jump up doing a roundhouse kick to the waist kicking her out of bounds before landing. The crowd was silent as if stunned that you took out the hero course girl "The winner (f/n) (l/n) from the support course!" Midnight yelled as your class went crazy as you heard pros asking why you didn't make the hero course.

Walking over to Mina she was bleeding as you looked away you placed a hand on her head closing the wound as she rubbed her eyes. "I lost right?!" she mumbled. "Yeah sorry!" you put a hand down to the girl who stood up from your healing. As you handed her a bottle "this will help with the healing. I'll walk back to your box and apply it come on!" you grabbed her hand walking towards the box.

As you got up there Katsuki smirked at you "Came to sit in your rightful place?" he commented making everyone freeze "No I'm doing what I want. Sit down Mina!" you commanded her before lifting the top seeing the bruise you're caused on her stomach.

Applying the oil you changed your hand to healing with cold as the bruises and pain vanished. "There you go still hurting in a few days come to see me I'll hook you up!" with that you headed off as Katsuki grabbed you onto his lap. "Please..." he said as he stroked your hair, "I told you no. Oh, and did I not mention I will never help you!" you get up "Oh and in our fight, if I feel you're not taking it seriously I'll kill you! Got that!" you smirk "Why do you have to talk dirty to me!" he smirked as you walked away.

"Dude I can't believe you got to fuck her!" Kaminari commented, "Shut the fuck up dunce!" 

***Thank you for reading***

***I don't own BNHA or pictures ***