You're not being alone!

Waking up you feel warm, you hear someone snoring softly next to you and strong arms around your body. Your cheeks instantly heat up at the close contact, before you try to wiggle free to check your phone on the side. "Five more minutes, Stupid!" the man groans making you smile "Hey, idiot!" you turn slowly in his arms. "Who you calling idiot?" he smirks as he opens one red eye.

"You're the stupid one!" he yawns releasing his arms from around you to lie on his back. "I think that's the best day's sleep I've had in forever." he laughs as you punch his stomach. "Wow, you are mean. Wait till I tell Haru his mean mummy tried to beat me up" his eyes held mischief as you reach for your phone to see it's gone past two in the afternoon.

Your phone is full of messages checking you're ok as you take a good ten minutes answering them, whilst Katsuki checks his own phone. Before he calls someone "What is it shitty hair?" smirking at you "You never change do you!" you giggle as you go to get out of bed. "Stay in bed stupid, what do you want I'll get It?" getting up his full body on show, as he rearranges himself in his boxers.

"Yeh we've literally just woke up!" Katsuki clarifies, listening to the man on the other end of the phone. "I'll talk to her. Don't panic. We had a lengthy chat in the car before we got home." he is smiling as he stretches. "No I didn't take advantage!" he comments making you laugh. "Dude, she would kick me with the cast if I did anything she didn't want." he winked at you "Although knowing me I would enjoy it!" a flirty smile crossing his lips as your cheeks are glowing bright red.

"I'm kidding. Yeh I'll ask but I bet she won't want to tonight!" he comments as he looks at you before passing the phone over. "Hey Kirishima, what's up?" you ask "I'm checking that Bakugou didn't do anything unmanly?" he sounded worried but you knew he didn't think his friend would have in the situation, even if had wanted to. 

"No he didn't. He did save me from drowning though. My hero. I rewarded him though by not murdering him for perving!" you both start howling down the phone, as the man in question walks downstairs.

"He is making himself way to at home in my home though." you smile sweetly "But I guess it's nice to have adult company." your smiling at this like an idiot "Well, that's why I called to see if you needed us to bring anything for you." he sounded concerned. "I'm all good thank you. I'm hoping my dad is back with Haru soon to be fair and we will be ordering in tonight!" you chuckle as Katsuki walks in, with two coffee cups in hand.

"Plus, I currently have a butler in just his boxers. I'm getting a good treat today." you wink at Katsuki. "Geez, you would think he would be more manly!" Kirishima grunted down the phone. "It's cool like he said we had a talk yesterday. We're just going to see if whatever we feel works or if it isn't good for Haru, then it will stop." you smile as the ash-blonde places a coffee on your side of the bed. "Aww, that sounds good. All in your own time though!" Kirishima was clearly concerned.

"I know, how is poor Max after Haru scared the living hell out of him?!" you sound sorry "Oh he is good. He is currently looking after his very ill mummy." he laughs "Trust me she is more of a drama queen than she was at school!" you both laugh at that "Is the man back yet?" he asks "Yeh he brought coffee. Laters" you pass the phone back to Katsuki who slides back into bed "Yeh I have the office working on it. IcyHot does as well as Deku, Dunce and four-eyes!" he smirks, as you know everyone he's referring to.

"Laters shitty hair!" he hangs up "I know we're taking it steady but I want to smooch with you!" he smirks as you raise an eyebrow "That isn't steady, perv!" you take a sip of coffee. "We need to talk about the elephant in the room and I'm not referring to my massive dick!" he says huskily making you choke on coffee. 

"Look I'm not happy about you and Haru being here on your own until this guy has been caught. You can move into mine for a few weeks ok?!" he commanded "ERmm firstly, I can't go from my massive house to your apartment. Secondly, what am I supposed to tell Haru? He needs to have a normal schedule." you sigh as you take a deep breath thinking and knowing an alternative that would make him happy.

"Why don't you move in here temporarily?" you take a sip of your coffee, as he blinks a few times trying to compute what you just suggested. "I'm not saying in my bed. You can have your own room!" you glare at him "But I know you won't give up. As you will sit out in your new car that is very family-friendly!" you smirk. "I told you. I'm growing up. Ok will you come with me to grab my stuff before they get home with little man!" he smirks.

You just nod as you finish your coffee before you get ready to go out but clothes are limited to dresses, shorts or skirts which you're not happy about. He helps you to the car as you call your dad to let him know the plan, which he agrees with then you hear Mitsuki in the background. They've clearly gone round for a coffee.

Pulling up at Katsuki's he helps you out the car before you head into his apartment. Inside it's pretty modern but not much personality. "Wow. Do you even live here?" you smirk "Barely. I'm mostly at the office." he grunts as you decide to investigate on your crutches. The kitchen is spotless, not much stuff in. The living room has the latest consoles and massive TV with the comfiest looking couch. There are a few bedrooms mostly empty so you assume guest ones if people crash here.

Seeing a door open must mean Katsuki must be in there. As you walk in there is more colour than any other part of the house, it's very tasteful, with nice artwork, a massive wardrobe and an en suite. "Wow the ladies must love it in here!" you comment as he seems distracted packing, as you notice the anime figure you brought him from America on the side next to a frame.

Deciding to sit on the bed from moving around too much, after all you still felt exhausted from the night before. "I wouldn't know. I've never brought any women back you're the first!" he says clearly catching up with the conversation. "I guess it makes sense don't want any crazy one night stands knowing where you live. Creepy stalkers." you smile as you look at the picture in the frame.

It takes you a minute but then you click it's you and him from your first date. "Ermmm little creepy?" you hold the frame up as he snatches it putting it back. "Tch. It's a good photo of me," he smirks but you can see it means more. Lying back on the bed looking at him pack "So. Mr Bakugou I'm intrigued you must have the ladies falling all over you." you smile as you can smell his caramel scent on the pillow.

"I wouldn't know I never had time for any of them!" he stood next to you grabbing his charger "What none? So when was the last time you know got laid?" you felt you hit a nerve "WHY THE FUCK DOES IT MATTER!" he yelled in your face making you jump. "Geez only asking a question." you pout as you roll away from him showing him your back. "If you must know the first summer break of school," he comments going into the bathroom his ears a little red as you try to work it out.

Taking a few deep breaths he recomposes himself not knowing how living under the same roof as you would be a good idea. Sure he dreams about fucking you again all the time but he couldn't take advantage of the situation he owed you and Ash that much. He walked back out to see your back going towards the living room.

"Ash, give me strength. Look at that ass!" he whispers as he grabs everything and heading after you. 

***Thank you for reading***

***I don't own BNHA or Pictures***