Birthday Sex!

*** Lemon***

Stepping back in the lodge you put your swimsuits to dry as you put the kettle on to make a hot drink. "What you want to drink?" you called out "Surprise me!" he said from the living room. "Okie dokie. Just nipping upstairs a second!" you saw him sat on the sofa texting who must be Yo or his uncle.

Slipping into the room you hadn't expected to be trying to seduce Ash as you looked through your underwear and thanked yourself as you noticed you had packed a black lacy set, just letting your hair down putting a bit of lipgloss on and your glittery silver shoes before making your way back downstairs.

Grabbing the drinks from the kitchen you walked into the living area to see him playing a game on his phone. "Thanks, babe!" he didn't even look up as you placed it on the side. "Oh no problem! Whoops!" you pretended to drop your own phone knowing he would look over to stare at your ass.

As you turned your head he was completely staring at you stunned as you stood back up and flicked your hair walking over to him. Your face was a little red as it was the bravest thing you had done. Flicking his head kind of snapped him out of it "Have I broken you?!" you giggle as he smirks "Shit you're fucking stunning!" he pulls you in for a kiss as you straddle him you can already feel him getting hard just at the sight of you.

"So I have one more birthday present for you if you want it but I don't want to force you!" you smile as you slide off him rubbing the outline of his cock with your palm. "Oh I want it...I'm greedy like that" he is blushing but also loving the feeling of you rubbing him as you pull on his shorts taking them off. You had to admit you were a little nervous you hadn't done this in a while and didn't have that much practice.

As it springs free you realise it definitely isn't disappointing as you wrap your hand around his long thick shaft making the boy groan with pleasure at the touch.  Slowly you started to stroke his shaft as you lent over licking the end of it cleaning the little bit of pre-cum up. After teasing him with just your hand you place him inside your mouth and begin to bob your head up and down slowly at first still teasing him.

"Fuck (f/N)!" he grabbed your hair to make you go faster as you lifted your eyes to meet his lust filled ocean blue ones. He was grunting and moaning in pleasure "I'm so close." His voice was hoarse as you smiled taking him all in almost gagging a little but that was enough to make him spill cum to the back of your throat as you swallowed it before pulling away and licking your lips.

"I hope you enjoyed your birthday present" you smile as he catches his breath "That was amazing. You told me I can take you anytime right?" he looks up at your body as you smile and nod "Good I want you now" he grabs you pushing you on the sofa pushing his lips to your and shoving his tongue in your mouth demanding entrance as you let him.

He pulls away stripping his shirt making him fully naked as he scans his eyes over your body. "I hope you know what you started!" he almost growls and it's so fucking sexy as you just nod as you move your hands down towards your wet pussy and rub it through your pants as he watches. Moving down your body he pulls them down so your own finger is at your entrance stroking your folds as he watches until he can't watch anymore.

He puts your legs over his shoulders as he digs his tongue deep into your wet core making you moan out loud and run your fingers through his hair thrusting forward to make him go deeper "Ash fuck!" you groan as he pulls away licking his lips as he rubs his thumb over your clit testing to see what you like when he get a good reaction he starts rubbing circles making you putty in his hands.

"I'm getting so close." you moan as he smirks shoving two fingers into your tight core making your back arch. He starts to speed up and nibbles the inside of your thigh marking it with little love bites as you start to call his name louder before he can feel you getting tighter. Pulling his fingers out he grabs your ass pulling your pussy into his face as he shoves his tongue deeper in you making cry out in pleasure before you reach your limit as spill your juices on his face.

He licks you completely clean as he lies you on your back "Tell me if I hurt you!" he says nervously as he lines himself up with your entrance as you catch your breath. He looks down at you to see your (e/c) full of lust, and he wanted to see your face as he entered you.

He slowly started to make his way in you and to his surprise, you were tight as you winced a little not used to him being in you before moaning and thrusting your hips up to make him move. At first, he goes slow just loving the feeling of your tight walls clenching to his cock "Faster please!" you whine. Doing as he is told he grabs your hips and slams himself into you hard and fast making you scream out his name as he moans your name.

He feels close but he wants to make you cum on his cock, so he slows down and flips positions to make you straddle him. Reaching his hand up your body he unclasps you bra releasing your boobs throwing the bra somewhere as he grabs them and starts to rub them, as you start to ride his cock making him pinch your nipples hard.

Not being able to resist he sits up as you fuck him and starts sucking on your neck leaving his mark. You were his now no one else's! He was getting close again from you moving your hips in perfect sync but you weren't there yet. Lifting you off him he flipped you onto your front pulling your ass in the air, the sight of your dripping pussy was something he never wanted to forget.

The fact you were still wearing your heels was a definite turn on as he shoved two fingers into pussy whilst he held your ass, bring you close before he pulled them out and replaced it with the rock solid cock making you scream out his name "Ash! Fuck!" you cried as he grabbed your hips and rammed into you hard but keeping control of his strength, as you finally clenched around his dick throwing your head back gripping at the floor.

He made his pace faster as the room was filled with both your moans and the sound of skin against skin. "I'll pull out!" he groans "No in me!" you moaned as he didn't have time to pull out anyways since you both came at the same time. "(F/N)" he yelled as he tried to catch his breath "That. Was. The. Fucking. Best. Birthday. Present!" he pulled out as you flopped to the floor exhausted rolling onto your back looking up at him.

"Good. I'm sore!" you moan he may have lost control of his quirk a little meaning your muscles will ache tomorrow. "Sorry. I tried to control me quirk but shit" he could hardly catch his breath "Let me carry you to our bed." he picked you up as if it was nothing as you clung to his neck placing you down and removing your shoes, before getting in next to you and snuggling you into his body. "I love you (f/n)." he whispered as he hears your soft snores. 

***Thank you for reading***

****I don't own BNHA or pictures****