Chapter 6: Just Friends

Cameron's POV

Matt had left a while ago. I now sat alone in my room staring at the ceiling. It was about 12pm and I could not fall asleep. I pulled out my phone and took a snapchat with the caption 'can't sleep come keep me company' and added it to my story. Almost thousands of girls viewed it. Perks of being famous.

I decided to pass the time while listening to an audio book. I pressed play and relaxed. I suddenly heard a rustle come from my balcony.

I shrugged it off, probably just the cat. I heard it again, louder this time. Then I realized... I don't have a cat.

I jumped up and grabbed my hockey stick. I cautiously approached the balcony door, unlocked it and slid it open, hockey stick still gripped firmly in my hands. I walked onto my balcony, the cold air hitting me. "Hello?" I asked while mentally face palming because if I was in any real danger I just made my whereabouts clear.

Suddenly someone grabbed me from behind and dragged me inside. I freed myself from their grip and turned around to see who the perpetrator was. "Nash?" I asked confusingly. "Shut up." he said while grabbing me and crashing his lips onto mine. Our lips moved in sync. I smiled into the kiss. I could feel him smiling too.

He grabbed my waist. Our lips parted. He gripped my shirt and threw it off. I did the same to his. I stroked my chest while attacking my neck, sucking and biting. I'm pretty sure he left a mark. His lips trailed down my neck to my nipples and my abs all the way to my v-line.

He paused almost waiting for permission. I lifted him up and kissed him firmly. I trailed my hands down his chest. His head fell against my neck sucking and biting. I let out a moan. He suddenly flipped up over. He hovered over me. He pushed his lips against mine while his hand played with the hem of my trousers. I unbuckled my belt and slid my pants down and he did the same. We were now both in our boxers. He started roughly kissing me again. I suddenly felt an urge to stop.

"Nash?" i said through the kiss. He stopped for a spit second and continued kissing me. "Nash." i said a little bit louder against his lips. He stopped and looked at me. He sat down in front of me.

"What is this?" I asked while intertwining our fingers.

"What?" he asked while looking down. I put my hand under his chin and lifted his head up and kissed him softly on the lips.

"This" I said.

"Nothing." he replied while looking into my eyes.

"Nothing?" I asked. I felt a pang of hurt in my chest. I resisted the urge to cry.

"Nothing." he said while leaning in to kiss me.

"Just friends." he said against my lips while his hand wondered down my boxers.