Chapter 74: If Only

3rd person POV

Cameron opened up the door and the minute he was inside Nash slammed him against the wall and started kissing him.

"I thought we were going to take this slow?" Cameron asked.

"The main event can be as slow as you'd like, foreplay can be as fast as I want it." Nash began sucking on Cameron's neck causing him to whimper. The sound turned Nash on more than he could imagine. He didn't break contact once as he locked the door and led Cameron to the bedroom.

Both boys began stripping in front of each other. They never broke eye contact. Nash walked over to Cameron and wrapped his arms around him, letting his hands rest on his ass and kissed him again.

Nash sat Cameron down on the edge of the bed and kneeled between his legs. Nash pulled him close.

"Do you have any idea how beautiful you are." he asked. "People always go on about how sexy you are all the time, but I don't think they see you the way I see you. You're beautiful."

Cameron tried to control himself as Nash continued to speak.

"And your eyes." Nash said with a smile. "Everyone always tells me how nice my eyes are, but yours are so much more beautiful."

Cameron felt Nash wrap his hand around his length.

"I love you." Cameron said in a whisper.

He watched as Nash slid down and took him in his mouth. He spent several minutes just kicking his way around it before taking it in. Cameron looked down at the sight below him, taking in everything. He knew there was a time limit so he pulled Nash up and traded places with him. He spread Nash's legs so he could get between them and lowered himself on to Nash's manhood. He did it slowly so he could feel and embrace every second of it.

Nash's fingers touched his skin and wrapped around him until they supported his weight as he moved himself up and down.

They both knew the end was near. Cameron turned his head and they began to kiss as they both climaxed.

-

Cameron was jolted awake by the loud sounds of knocking on his front door. Cameron sighed as he looked down at his current predicament.

This was an occurring event. Almost every night he'd dream the same thing.

The knocking persisted. "I'm coming!" Cameron yelled as he got up, pulled on a pajama pants lying at the foot of the bed and walked out of his bedroom and to the front door.

He quickly opened the door to reveal Clayton.

"Why didn't you stay last night?" Clayton asked while walking in.

"Clayton, first of all, you left first. And second of all, I haven't slept in my own bed for like three weeks. It wasn't that I was mad or anything. It wasn't anything personal, I promise."
Cameron explained.

"I know." Clayton stammered. "I just missed you. It's not the same sleeping alone. I got used to waking up to your beautiful face."

Cameron blushed. Cameron wasn't used to getting complimented so often.

"I like waking up to you too. There are just some things that I needed to think about like Shawn and Taylor's wedding... And Nash. You know, without distraction." He said softly.

"I cannot be distracting you if we have not even been together I that way yet." Clayton reminded him. "I'll wait though."

"I know and I am so grateful that you haven't pushed it. I just think and feel that when we are open with our relationship we can take things to the next level. Hopefully if everything goes well when I visit America."

"And how's that going though? Have you booked your ticket? Where will you stay?" Clayton asked.

Cameron shrugged. "I was going to call Shawn and ask if I could stay by him. And I was going to book my ticket as soon as I woke up."

Clayton nodded. "Well, I have a shoot. So I'll see you tonight then?" He asked.

"Sure babe." Cameron said while walking over to Clayton and kissing him softly. Clayton smiled.

Cameron walked over to the front door and opened it for Clayton. "Bye babe." he said while walking out.

Cameron meekly smiled as he shut the door. He then went straight back to his bedroom.

He mentally checked his schedule. He noted that he had a shoot at about two this afternoon.

Knowing that it was only eight am, he laid himself back on his bed and continued to dream about Nash.

//

QOTD: most embarrassing thing you've ever done?

- I wrote a full on Gay fan(I'm not a fan so imma say friend) friend fiction about this guy I was in love with and his best friend. They still talk about it today