Chapter 67: IFHY

Cameron's POV

I knocked hastily on Nash's bedroom door. "Nash. Open the door please." I pleaded. I needed to talk to him. Something was wrong with him. I had never seen him this upset before and it worried me.

Silence.

I tried again. "Nash please..." I said softly against the door.

Nothing.

I then heard soft footsteps followed by some more silence.

I sighed. "I know you can hear me." I said loudly. Silence again.

Maybe I should try a different tactic.

"I got in." I said softly.

"Remember back when I applied for BMA? You took me to my audition. We even googled 'how to model' " I said laughing at the memory.

*FLASHBACK*

Nash was helping me with my audition to the BMA modeling agency. I wanted it so badly. You know what else I wanted badly? Nash. I had only recently figured out that I preferred the male anatomy more than the female. And I had also recently figured out that I really really liked Nash's anatomy too.

"So you gotta pose." Nash said while walking into the bedroom with a robe on.

Nash struck an awkward pose that looked like he was giving birth to wolverine. "You look like you're in pain." I remarked with a chuckle. Nash frowned. "Okay how about this?" He said while undoing his robe.

"Dude what are you doing?" I asked loudly. Nash gave me a suggestive look. "I'm getting changed." He said while dropping his gown.

I immediately turned around. "I'll wait outside till you're done." I said quickly while walking towards the door.

"Hay dude chill. It's not like we haven't seen each other all natural before." He said. I sighed and turned around. I avoided eye contact with him, or his body for that matter.

He then slipped on some boxers. "Alright. You just gotta feel it. Feel it." He said while striking another awkward looking pose.

I rolled my eyes. "I'm never going to get in with this kind of help. Why don't we just google?" I suggested.

Nash frowned. "Alright. But they'll be missing out. Plus if you're doing my moves, it'll be ten times hotter."

*END OF FLASHBACK*

"I did it Nash. I got in." I said softly.
I laughed at myself for not noticing the signs back then. I was to involved in my own head to notice the hints that Nash was giving me back then.

The door suddenly swung open and Nash stood there, teary faced.

"Do you still love me?" He asked.

I took a deep breath. Nash was poison. Every time, I'd let him back in, he'd just hurt me.

I hesitated. "I can't love you anymore." I said while looking down.

Nash was silent for a while. "Why?" He asked softly.

"I'm moving, Nash. I'm moving to London." I said while looking up at him.

Nash shook his head. "For how long?" He asked. I could tell he was trying not to show emotion.

"Permanently."

"So you expect me to follow you around like some lost puppy!" He suddenly shouted at me.

I then felt Nash's hand collide with my face. Had he just slapped me?

I was confused. Nash had gone from upset to angry in a matter of seconds. I had never seen his personality change so quickly in my life.

I shook my head. I had to this. I had to let Nash go. He isn't healthy for me. I thought that maybe he had changed a bit. But he hasn't. And actually, he scares me. He laid a hand on me again. He hurt me, again.

I knew exactly what to do. I needed to break his heart. I needed to break his heart like he broke mine.

I walked over to the drawer where the Rolex stood. I ripped it out of it's box and threw it on the floor. Most of it broke into little pieces immediately. I instantly felt bad but pushed those feelings away. I looked down at the broken glass everywhere.

I looked Nash dead in the eyes.

"It's Hayes' birthday and I didn't come here for you."