Chapter 59: I Want You To Want Me (Part Four)

Jack G's POV

I've been waiting outside the hotel door for the past 20 minutes. I've been incredibly anxious to go inside. So far I've heard no sound from inside. So, there could be no-one in there.

This comforted me but then again Jack could be in there. He could've fallen asleep or something.

I decided that it would be just best if I just got it over and done with.

I slid my key card in and opened the door. I walked in.

I heard nothing at first and assumed that it was empty. I then walked into the bedroom and there was Jack sitting on the bed. His body was intertwined with Kylie's and they looked like they were asleep. They were still clothed. Thank god.

Jack suddenly fluttered his eyes open. He looked up at me in confusion.
My heart was beating so fast. My hands were clenched in fists. I was beyond furious at Jack. Had he seriously gone this far to prove a stupid point? Or did he really not feel anything for me at all?

"I didn't hear you come in." Jack said in a soft whisper.

"Yeah not like it would matter anyway." I said.

Jack rolled his eyes. Kylie stirred in her sleep.

"Are we really going to do this again? Right now." he said referring to Kylie who was sleeping.

I started to get angry because of his absentmindedness of this whole situation. He completely ignored the severity of my feelings and everything else. Everything was just a game to him and that made me incredibly furious.

"Yes we are going to do this again but I swear to God Jack I'm not playing around" I yelled rather harshly.
Jack's eyes widened as he looked down at Kylie.

Kylie moved around. Her soft eyes fluttered open. She sat up. "What's going on?" She asked groggily.

"Nothing is going on." Jack said in an attempt not to involve Kylie in this whole situation. I rolled my eyes.

"You should leave." I said to Kylie. I just wanted her gone so that I could talk to Jack alone.

She looked taken back and so did Jack. "Excuse me?" She asked in a sassy tone.

"Did I fucking stutter? Leave! Now!" I yelled. Jack immediately stood up. "What the FUCK is wrong with you Jack?" He yelled.

"You know exactly what is wrong with me! Don't play the dumb blonde card here!" I yelled at him.

He closed his eyes and let out a deep exhale.

He looked over at Kylie who was standing next to him. "Kylie. Babe. I think you should leave. Let me sort this out okay? I'll call you alright?" He smiled at her. She nodded slowly and pulled him in for a hug. She then pecked his lips.

I clenched my fists tighter.

She shot me a death stare as she left the room. After a few seconds I heard the door close, signifying that Jack and I were now alone.

"If you going to ask me if I love you, you know what the answer is going to be. I know what your feelings are but I just cannot see myself with you! Why the fuck can you not understand that!" He yelled.

I ignored the sharp pain in my chest.
"I know that you're lying Jack. I know that you're in denial! You cannot of done what you've done for the past years and not feel anything at all. It's physically impossible and you know that!" I said softly while shaking my head.

"When are you going to admit it?" I continued on, arrogance apparent in my voice.

Jack looked at me with a twisted face.
"Are you fucking insane I told you once and I'm going to tell you again, I am not in love with you Jack. I only see you as a friend and lately I don't even know if I even want that anymore." He said while rubbing his head.

"Your annoying and clingy. It's not like we're dating and yes I know that we've known each other our entire lives but that doesn't mean anything." He exclaimed.

I scoffed.

"What do you mean it doesn't mean anything?" I asked.

"It means everything to me!" I continued. I felt little tears drop from my eyes.

"Not to me Jack. I am so sick and tired of this. I'm so sick and tired of you. I'm just sick and tired of everything. I just want you to go away." He said harshly.

Ouch.

That hurt. That really really hurt.
I shook my head I could feel more tears welling in my eyes.

"If you want me to leave, that's okay. Although, if you never want to ever see me again, that's probably not aging to happen. You just need to understand that we are on tour together and that we are supposed to be together. All the time. I won't talk to you unless it's needed. When we're in front of other people, we'll act as if we don't hate each other. Well, as if you don't hate me anyway." I paused.

"Is that the way you really want things to be? Do you really want things to be like that? I know I don't want things to be like that, I want to be with you all the time because I'm in love with you. I know how stupid that sounds but I just can't help how I feel and it's never going to change and maybe the best thing for me to do is to just completely get out of your life, even though it's physically impossible. Unless I disappear." I said with a shaky voice.

Jack started shaking his head back-and-forth.

"Are you insane! We're Jack and Jack! We go on tour together you can't just give up everything that we worked for, everything I worked for, because you can't get over a stupid little crush that'll go away in a few days!" he yelled.

"Stupid little crush?" I let out a bitter laugh. "I'm in love with you and I've been in love with you for an amazingly long period of time. Since I met you that first time in kindergarten! This is not going to go away in a few days!" I yelled.

Jack shook his head. "I really think you should leave Jack." he said softly.
"Fine. I'll leave. But before I do, I need you to do something for me." I said simply.

Jack shrugged.

"Kiss me." I said softly.

Jack's eyes widened.

"Are you fucking insane!" He exclaimed. I rolled my eyes.

"Kiss me and if you feel nothing, I'll never bring it up again. I'll never talk about us. About me liking you. Nothing. Hell, in fact I'll stop talking to you too. I won't bother you at all." I said with as much confidence as I could muster up.

Jack had a blank expression before he started speaking.

"Then go ahead."

I lunged forward and attacked my lips to his. It felt so good. My lips on his. They fit perfectly.

Jack didn't respond. But I didn't care. All I felt was bliss and happiness. I relished in every bit of the kiss.

That is until, he started kissing back.

//

Question Of The Day: Do you believe in second chances?

- Not really. Once people disappoint me I don't give them a chance to do it again.