Chapter 90: Pull Yourself Together

3rd Person POV

Nash smiled at himself as Cameron left the room. He couldn't help but feel happy. No, more than happy. It was a feeling he couldn't even describe.

He had felt so empty for the past six months and having Cameron there was like an instant cure.

He couldn't believe that Cameron had asked him to move in with him. Of course he said yes. He thought that this was finally the time and opportunity to do things right with Cameron. Have a proper relationship. Maybe it can help his condition, his addiction. But he didn't crave for any more of that stuff... He just wanted Cameron. And as long as he had Cameron, he didn't care about anything else.

He felt so stupid for what he had done in the past. He had the opportunity to prevent all this shit from happening but instead he just went with his own initiative... bad idea. All the shit he had put Cameron through made him cringe. How could he ever in his right mind lay a hand on Cameron? On his perfect face, on his perfect body.

"Nash?" A voice said that pulled Nash out of his thoughts. Nash looked up to see Hayes standing at the door with a sympathetic smile on his face.

"Hey." Nash said softy.

"How'd it go?" Hayes asked while cautiously walking in the room and sitting beside Nash.

"How'd what go?" Nash asked, half his mind was still fixated on Cameron.

Hayes saw something in Nash's eyes. A gleam, a spark. Hayes couldn't really pinpoint exactly what it was, but he knew that it wasn't there before.

"Cameron. Your talk with Cameron. How'd it go?" Hayes asked softly. Hayes was still very cautious in using Cameron's name. In the past it would always upset Nash.

"We didn't really do that much talking." Nash said with a smirk.

Hayes got up immediately and tried to get rid of that metal picture.

"Gross Nash, you seem to forget, I am a child!" Hayes protested.

"Oh please, you're 16 years old Hayes!" Nash said as he rolled his eyes.

"And you're 18. So you're technically an adult and I am a child!" Hayes stated.

Nash chuckled slightly. "I'm going to miss you little brother."

Hayes' eyes widened. "What do you mean, you're going to miss me?" he asked. Hayes' mind wondered off to places it shouldn't. He wondered what Nash meant by that. Was he going to hurt himself? Hayes couldn't bare the thought.

"Cameron asked me to move in with him." Nash stated. His face filled with pure bliss.

Hayes sighed. Of course Cameron asked Nash to move in with him, of course. Not that Hayes really minded and even if he did he wasn't willing to get on Cameron's bad side again. The only thing was their parents. Hayes wondered if his dad would ever give the okay for Nash to move halfway around the world. Granted yes, Nash was eighteen. But due to Nash's recent habits, Hayes highly doubted they would be okay with it.

"Did you even hear me?" Nash asked while staring intently at Hayes.

Hayes solemnly nodded his head.

"Good luck with getting the okay from mom and dad." Hayes stated.

"They'll be okay with me going as long as you didn't tell them that I was using again." Nash stated.

Hayes shrugged. "It shouldn't matter if I did or if I didn't. It's their choice. And quite frankly I think it's a bad idea. "Hayes stated.

Nash stood up. "For the past six months I have been miserable without him. All I wanted, the reason I started doing that, was because I wanted to forget about him. No matter what I did, how much I used, I realized that it was impossible for me to forget about Cameron. He's the one I'm supposed to be with. It's me and him in the end Hayes!" Nash shouted. "And I don't care what anyone thinks. Cameron is mine! And right now I am going to go and talk to dad and I hope and pray that he'll agree for me to go because I can't live without Cameron." Nash said as he pushed past Hayes.