Chapter 32:Wonderwall

Cameron's POV

Nash got dressed so quickly and so did I ,we jumped out of the car. Lia was standing there and she looked like she was going to burst out in tears. "Nash wwhaat is going on," her voice trembled. Matt, Carter, Taylor, Shawn and the Jack's all emerged from the house. Lia backed away from us, she looked devastated. "You two?" she asked while shaking her head. Nash looked back and fourth between Lia and I. I gave him look that almost said 'decide'. I think Nash acknowledged this and moved a little closer to me. My heart leaped and breathed a sigh of relief. I can't believe this is happening. "Nash talk to me!" Lia screamed. The guys just stood around us with wide eyes.

"Give me the ring." Nash said sternly. Lia looked confused. "Lia give me the FUCKING ring!" he screamed. She squirmed and pulled the silver ring off her finger and handed it to Nash. Nash looked down at it for a second. He then threw it over the wall of some house. Lia let out a soft cry. Was it bad that I felt bad because I felt really bad. Nash was stomping all over Lia's heart right now.

There was a soft silence as we heard the sound of the ring hitting the ground. Lia was hysterical at this point. "I don't understand..." she stammered out. "Don't make me say it..." Nash said softly.

"Why Nash? Why would you -"

"Because I don't love you anymore okay!." He said quickly.

Everyone's eyes widened. That was harsh.

At Least he didn't beat her half to death. I shook my head. Happy thoughts Cam, happy thoughts.

After a long silence and Lia's soft cries Taylor spoke up. "I'll take you home." He said while walking over to Lia. Nash nodded at Taylor. Taylor looked immensely confused at the entire situation. I don't think he put two and two together.

Lia clutched onto Taylor and started crying in his shirt. He looked very uncomfortable. He steadily helped her into his car and eventually they drove away. Nash sighed a sigh of relief.

"You could've been less harsh Nash." I said while rubbing the back of my neck. Nash looked at me softly then jerked me forward and placed his lips on mine.

I heard Jack cough. Oh. I forgot the guys were still here. Jack and Jack still looked in shock. Carter was smiling, Shawn was on his phone and Matt looked furious.

Matt broke from Carters grip and walked straight over to Nash. He went right up in his face. "The only reason I'm not going ape shit on you right now is because you make Cameron happy and that's all I care about but Hamilton if you hurt him AGAIN, I swear to god..." he said while gripping Nash's shirt. Nash looked terrified and it was kind of funny. Nash gulped and nodded. Matthew let go of him and turned to me. He smiled and then went back to Carter. I let out a deep breath.

Nash grabbed my waist and pulled me close. "Let's get out of here." He whispered in my ear sending shivers down my back. I nodded. I opened the back seat of my car and looked for my keys that I assumed Nash had thrown somewhere during... yeah.

Once I found them I noticed that Nash was already in the passenger seat. I got out of the back seat and got in the front seat. Nash smiled at me. "Are you okay?" I asked him. He sighed. "I didn't mean to be such an asshole I just... I just wanted her to get the point." He said. "What about your family?" I asked. Nash shifted. "I could lie to them, say she was cheating on me or something." He said while shrugging. I nodded. "Where to?" I asked. "My place? Movies and whatnot?" I asked. I just really wanted to get home. I was exhausted and I still couldn't fully comprehend what just happened.

Nash smiled and nodded. He placed his hand on my leg as I drove, not in a sexual way though. It was... nice.

Once we got home I plomped myself onto my bed. "I like your apartment." Nash said. Oh. I forgot, Nash hasn't seen it yet. "Thanks." I mumbled into the sheets. I felt Nash sit next to me on the bed. I found his hand playing with hair. He pulled me up and pulled me against his chest. He kissed my cheek. "Cameron, I know I said this before but I am so sorry..." he said softly. "Stop saying that. I forgave you the second I hit the ground." I said with a sigh. "Why?" he asked sounding uneasy. "Because Nash, I love you." I said. Nash sighed. "I don't deserve you Cam. After everything..." he said. "You may not deserve me but I want you Nash, like I said. It's always going to be you. No matter what." I said softly. "I know I've said it before but this time I mean it, I love you." He said.

"I love you too Hamilton." I said while intertwining our fingers.

And that night, we didn't just have sex, we made love

______________________________________________________________________________________

Cheesy I know ._.

So I decided to post the answers to the character ask in this chapter :D

NASH:

@magcon_lifestyle : Why did you break bro code and fuck with lia... knowing that's JC's bitch?

- I didnt really care about bro code at that point

@taylorxshawn : Why are you such a motherfucking asshole?

- Even I don't know the answer to that question

@TeenxWoldx : Why don't you care?

- I care more than you think...

@ShhImATurtle : Why Are You Such A Little Bitch

- :(

@ambahmillah : Why are you being such a bitch sending mixed signals and shit?

- Because at the time I hadn't made up my mind about Cam yet

@nicolette0523 : Why do you keep hurting Cam?

- It's not intentional I promise.

CAMERON:

@magcon_lifestyle : When are you gonna tell your mom you got fucked in the ass ny Nash. Also when are you gonna tell Lia that Nash had sex with you?

- I'm not ready to tell my mom yet and Nash already took care of Lia for me

@taylorxshawn: You're so cute aww

- Awww

@TeenxWolfx : I'm sorry your in pain both mentally and pysically

- Not anymore

@ShhImATurtle: Do you still love Nash

- I will always love Nash

@ambahmillah: Why do you have to be gay? I'm tryna get wiith you but you like dick

- Bruh

MATT:

@taylorxshawn: Is Carter a good kisser?

-The best

SHAWN:

@magcon_lifestyle : Have you and Taylor had sex yet?

- I'm not ready yet

@taylorxshawn: Are you and Taylor together together?

-It's very complicated but I guess you could say that

TAYLOR:

@magcon_lifestyle : How can you handle Shawn's 9.1 inch dick?

- I haven't gotten a chance yet

@taylorxshawn: Can you sing? Because I really need to know this haaha you rap and stuff but I have a slight feeling you can sing

- I havent really tried. Maybe I'll get Shawn to give me a few... pointers ;)

CLAYTON:

@nicolette0523 : Do you love Cameron

- I like him

LIA:

@magcon_lifestyle : How did it feel when Cameron saw you naked?

- Not pleasant

@magcon_lifestyle : How did JC find out you were cheating on him?

- He walked in on Nash and I making out

@ShhImATurtle: Did Nash break up with you yet? And how many times have you fucked? Was it like in different possitions? Has he ever moaned Cam's name during sex? I'm curios

- We only ever had sex once

@blxck_wxdxw : Did you find out about Nash and Cameron

- Yes, In the worst possible way.

//

Question Of The Day: Favorite TV show?

- American Horror Story, South Park and Breaking Bad.