Chapter 76: Plans

Shawn's POV

"Do you think Cameron will bring a plus one?" Taylor asked as we finalized the seating charts.

I shrugged. "He hasn't mentioned anything about a plus one, but put it down just incase." I said. Taylor nodded and continued to go over the seating chart.

"So I assume it's best to not seat Cameron at the same table as Nash." I said while noting one of the tables.

Taylor nodded. "That would be a good idea." He said.

I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I quickly pulled it out. Cameron's face was plastered on the screen. Taylor looked at me. "It's cam." I said quickly before answering it. Taylor nodded.

"Hey." I said into the phone.

"Shawn bro hey." Cameron said. His voice was fast paced.

"Please tell me you're not calling to me that you can't come." I said preparing myself for the worst. I had a growing feeling that Cameron would bail.

"No no. I actually needed a favor." he asked.

"Yeah?"

"Well, I need a place to stay, could I perhaps stay by you guys." He said.

I let out a relived sigh. "Sure man. Do you need us to pick you up from the airport?" I asked.

"Please." Cameron said with a soft giggle.

"When do you land?"

"Tomorrow at five pm." He said.

"Alright man. I'll see you then. Look I gotta go. Wedding stuff. Bye man." I said while hanging up.

"What was that about?" Taylor asked.

"Cameron just wanted to know if he could stay by us. And if we could pick him up from the airport."

"Oh." Taylor said while going back to the pile of papers on the desk.

"You okay?" I asked softly. Taylor had seemed so off in the weeks leading up to the wedding.

"Yeah. I'm fine." he said while getting up. I let out a sigh. "Taylor."

He turned around to face me. "I know you're not fine." I said softly.

He shrugged. "It doesn't matter."

"Of course it matters! We're getting married in two days! It matters." I said loudly.

Taylor exhaled deeply. "Cameron and Nash aren't together. Carter and Matthew have been having issues and Jack and Jack... God I don't even know what they are. Shawn, we're the only ones still together together."

"So?"

"So. Everyone's apart. I just don't want that to happen to us..." That caught me off guard.

"What are you trying to say here Taylor?" I said softly, not looking into his eyes.

"It's not what you think. I need this wedding to be perfect. It has to be perfect. I want it to bring everybody together again." He said.

"Is that why're you're stressing?" I asked. Taylor nodded.

I got up and walked over to him, engulfing him in a large bear hug.

"It will be perfect. Everything will be perfect because in two days I'm marrying the love of my life."

//

QOTD: best gift you've ever given?

- I wrote my best friend a full length book, printed it and made it look like an actual book with a cover and everything. Idk. I thought it was special.