Chapter 50: Don't Go

Cameron's POV

"Don't go." I said while grabbing Nash's hand. He turned around and gave me a look of sympathy. He couldn't just leave me. Not now. I needed him. I needed him to be with me. As clingy as that sounds.

He pulled me up and gripped me by the waist. My heart fluttered. "I'll be back." he said while lightly pecking my lips. I sighed and sat back down on the bed.

"Where are you going?" I asked Nash while he pulled on his boxers. Nash looked down. "Wedding plans." he said softly. My heart plummeted. He was leaving me again.

"Oh."

Nash came right over to me. He pressed his lips to mine and grabbed the back of my neck. "I'll figure something out babe. I promise." He said while kissing me again.
"Just please, come on Saturday." he asked. I let out a short chuckle. "You want me to come to your wedding? I thought you said you'd figure something out Nash? I thought you weren't going to get married! Nash, you can't let your parents rule your life! You can't let them tell you who to love." I shouted while shaking my head. Nash looked at me. "Please Cameron." he asked. "No Nash. You make a decision and you make one right now. Right now Nash! You can either go get married and live under your father's stupid rules or come stay with me." I said, hoping that would stay. "Cameron it's not that simple." he said. I shook my head. "Well, I'm making it simple Nash. If you leave, we're done." I said. Nash's eyes widened. Anger flew through my body. I am not letting him break my heart again.

"Cameron you can't-"

"Yes I can Nash. Make your decision." I said sternly. "Did you really think we'd still be together after you got married huh? Did you even have a plan at all Nash!" I shouted. Nash flinched.
"My father... he'll hurt us, he'll hurt you..." he said softly.

I shook my head. "Then leave with me Nash." I said softly. "Let's leave. Let's go somewhere they'll never find us. You and me." I said softly.

Nash shook his head. "They'll find us Cameron." he said softly. "We'll get new ID's new passports new everything-"

"I can't leave everything behind Cam." he said softly.

"Yet you'll leave me behind." I said. Nash shook his head. He reached over to grab my hand but I pulled it away.

"That's not what I meant." he quickly said. I sighed. I didn't say anything.

"I have to go Cam." he said softly.

"If you leave, we're done Nash." I said again. Nash had tears in his eyes. I didn't want to do this, but I had to.

"Cameron I-"

"IF YOU LEAVE. WE'RE DONE!" I shouted.

He looked at me, and he left.

The minute he left, I felt empty. I felt so so empty.
I knew all of this was too good to be true. I knew it. He expects me to just be on the side. He has to stand up to his father and I know he won't.

I can't go to the wedding. I didn't think I could. I can't watch him with her. I simply can't. There were tears streaming down my face. I hoped and prayed to God that he'd come back.

\\

I had been crying for the past three hours. I felt so pathetic.

My mind suddenly jumped to Taylor. I had not heard anything from Taylor since he left and Shawn was still regarded as a missing person.

I quickly dialed Taylor's number. Fuck this call was going to cost me.

After a few rings, he picked up. "Cam?" he said. But it wasn't Taylor's voice. It was Shawn's. "Shawn?" I questioned. Shawn giggled nervously. "Hey Cam." he said quietly. "Shawn where the hell have you been?! Why did you stop sending me letters?! Why are you picking up Taylor's phone?" I asked a bit too loudly.

The other end was silent. "Look Cam, I'm sorry. It's just. A very long story." he said. I rolled my eyes. "Give me the short of it." I said quickly. "Taylor and I are getting married." he said.

My heart leaped. They're getting married. It just seems that everyone is getting married these days. Not that I wasn't happy for them, I was. I know how much Taylor means to Shawn.

"Are you happy?" I asked him. I could mentally picture Shawn smirk. "The happiest." he replied. "That's good. I'm glad you're happy Shawn." I said.
"Thanks Cam. But, are you happy?" he asked. I though about this. I didn't really know the answer.
Nash had left, but I had the feeling that it wasn't over between us.

"I don't know Shawn." I said truthfully. "You'll find out eventually Cam. I promise you will. That's what you told me and you were right."he said. "I hope so... Thank you Shawn... And enjoy Taylor okay." I said. Shawn giggled. "I will, I gotta go man. I'll talk to you later." He said while hanging up.

I sighed and laid back down.

There was a knock at my door. I quickly got up to go see who it was. I hoped it was Nash. I hoped he came back. My heart was racing.

As soon as I opened the door, someone's fist connected with my face. I looked up. It was Carter.