Chapter 94: What Came First The Chicken Or The Dickhead?

If you get the chapter title reference then we're best friends.

Nash's POV

I woke up with my arms wrapped firmly around Cameron. God he was perfect. I placed a small kiss on his forehead.

His eyes fluttered open. "Morning babe." I said while kissing his cheek. "Morning Nash." He said while yawning.

"You working today?" I asked. Cameron shook his head, "Nah, I'm working late tomorrow though. Vans campaign." He said while looking up at me.

I nodded. "I have a meeting with the director and a few of the cast of the movie I'm working on today. It shouldn't take more than three hours." I said while sitting up.

"What time?" Cameron asked. I mentally checked my schedule. "About noonsih."

"Well you should probably get ready, it's 11." Cameron said while getting up. I nodded and got up and immediately grabbed a shirt to throw on.

"Nash you need to shower." Cameron said while sniffing me. I took a whiff of myself and didn't smell anything.

"You smell like sex." Cameron said while slapping my ass and leaving the room.

"I like smelling like sex." I yelled back at him. I let out a short laugh and quickly jumped into the shower. It was quick and I didn't have time to stew in my thoughts like I usually do when I'm in a shower.

Once I got out I grabbed a pair of boxers, pants and one of Cam's shirts. I quickly put everything on and then attended to my hair.

My hair was getting pretty long and I know I'm due for a hair cut pretty soon but I kinda liked it like this. Cameron sure did like it too from the way he was putting it last night.

I quickly made myself look decent. I sprayed on some cologne and slipped on some Vans.

"Well you're looking spiffy." Cameron said as he walked in the room with absolutely nothing on.

"Cameron put some clothes on." I stated, not wanted to lose control of myself.

"Never thought I'd hear you say that." Cameron said with a chuckle as he picked up his boxers that were on the floor and slipped them on.

"Babe. I love you. But you cannot do that to me, especially when I have a meeting so soon." I said seriously.

"Do what?" Cameron asked innocently.

"You walking around butt naked, or even without a shirt on makes me think inappropriate things." I said while sitting on the bed next to him.

Cameron innocently shrugged. "Well, that's the point." He said while leaning in and kissing me softly.

I kissed back and pushed him down on his back. I crawled on top of him. His hands wondered lower and lower. I quickly broke the kiss.

"Babe, I'm going to be late." I said while getting up. Cameron sat up and crossed his arms, "But I'm horny." He stated. I scoffed. "Yeah well now so am I. I promise when I get back, we can go at it for hours. And I may just let you top." I said suggestively. Cameron's eyes lit up.

"Well, then you should get going."

//

I arrived at the studios where I would be shooting. I really liked the whole idea of the movie I would be working on. It was a post-apocalyptic love story. My love interest will be played by Chloe Graze Mortez. I'm actually beyond ecstatic to be working with her, she's honestly one of my favorites.

I approach the office, next to one of the studio buildings, where I was supposed to meet the director,

"Nash!" A voice called out. I turned around to see Stephen, our director.