Chapter 10: Drunk Matt

Cameron's POV

{There's some Smut}

Nash grabbed my neck and crashed his lips into mine. I gasped at the sudden contact. He smiled into the kiss and took this opportunity to stick his tongue in my mouth. Our tongues battled for dominance. In the end he won. Our lips were moving in sync as his hands crept down to the hem of my shirt. He slid it up and threw it of the floor. He pushed me down on the bed and hovered over me.

The room was dark with the exception of a small sliver of moon light creeping through the shut curtain. I could hear the faint sound of the music coming from outside.

Nash stopped for a second. My breathing slowed down and so did his.

"Nash?" I asked, wondering why he stopped.

"I love you." he said in a whisper.

I love you? I LOVE you? My brain could not comprehend what he had just said. Maybe it was because he sensed a moment, yes, that is probably why he said it.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when Nash started kissing my neck, sucking and biting. I let out a soft moan. Then suddenly I felt something strange that send my body shivering and send laughter throughout my body.

"What?" Nash asked with curiosity. His eyes widened. "You're ticklish!" he exclaimed. My eyes widened even more. He looked at me with a devilish grin and started tickling my sides. I erupted with laughter. He hovered over me again and looked me in the eyes while leaning in for a soft kiss.

It heated up quickly and next thing I knew we were both in our boxers. Nash had always been the dominant one. He pulled me on top of him, our lips never parting and slid his hands down my boxers. His hands rested on my ass. I chuckled lightly. Then, he suddenly slid my boxers down and threw them on the floor. I was amused at his urgency. He got up and, this time, he was on top.

We started kissing again. My hands found their way to his boxers, playing with the hem. He looked at me and smiled and slipped them off. We were now completely naked.

"Nash bro you in here?" we heard a voice scream from the other side of the door. Nash's eyes went wide.

"Don't say anything." he whispered.

"Uh. Yeah. Just taking a breather." Nash called out. Nash looked at me and smiled while intertwining our fingers.

"Oh alright man, Lia is looking for you. Should I tell her that you're here?" the voice asked, I now realized that it was Taylor.

"Uh no, I'll be out in a bit, I'll go find her myself. Thanks." Nash shouted back.

"Alright bro, oh and have you seen Cameron?" Taylor asked. I sighed. Were they seriously having a full blown conversation right now? I was pretty hot and bothered. Nash looked at me and slowly kissed me.

"Nah. I haven't seen him." Nash called out.

"Alright bro, I'll check you later." Taylor said. After a few seconds it was assumed that he had left. Nash fell back with a heavy sigh. He took his phone off the night stand and checked it. I peeked and saw that he was texting Lia.

''Best friends right?" I said while shaking my head and picking up my boxers. I slid them on. Nash looked up, completely surprised that I was leaving.

"Best friends don't do this." I said. Nash sighed.

"You're my best friend Cameron, that's it. That's all it will ever be. Why can't you understand that?" he said with anger. He got up and put his boxers on.