Chapter 8: Lia

Cameron's POV

It had been five days and I completely isolated myself from the world. I didn't show up on set, I didn't show up to a meet and greet and I had turned off my phone. I barricaded my door shut and lay beneath the covers trying to forget. Matt knew. Matt knew about Lia and Nash and had not told me. That hurt the most. Not the fact that Nash was with Lia although that hurt a sufficient amount, but the fact that Matt had not said anything.

A knock had came from my door. "Cam honey, Matt is here to see you." My mom said while trying to open my door, it was locked of course. I didn't respond. I simply pulled out my ipod and put in my earphones and blasted music as loud as I could till they left. And it worked, eventually the knocking stopped. I sighed and let my body sink into the bed. I shouldn't be moping, I shouldn't be skipping work and I shouldn't be ignoring my friends.

I decided to take a shower. I cannot be skipping out on work, I could be fired. The shower was quick and got dressed in something decent. I ran downstairs and to my car, ignoring my mom's calls.

It was a quick and paced drive to the studios.

I quickly ran to the set, my director looking at me.

"Cam we need to talk." he says while ushering me to the side. I could hear the rustling and bustling of the people on set as the director pulled me to the side.

"Where have you been? We don't take kindly on absenteeism." he said sternly.

"I know and I apologize, it was completely unprofessional of me, I understand if you don't want me here anymore." I said apologetically.

My director paused for a bit.

"Just see that it doesn't happen again. It's lunch time, you can join the rest of the cast in the tent." he said while pointing to a large tent, where we usually ate. I nodded and walked over to the large tent.

The first person I saw was Lia. Her eyes went wide when she saw me and she started to walk towards me.

"Cam! Where have you been?" she said while hugging me. I didn't hug back.

"Are you okay?" she asked when she didn't feel me hug back. I nodded. I didn't feel like talking.

"Well okay. Nash is here. Visiting me on set." she said while looking down and smiling.

"He's been worried about you too." she said while looking at me with sad eyes.

Yeah, I bet he has.

I shrugged.

"Nash!" she exclaimed while he hugged her from behind and kissed her cheek. He had not seen me yet. He looked up and his eyes went wide.

"Cam?" he said softly.

I nodded and looked between him and Lia. I turned around and walked away.

"Cam!" Nash said while running after me.

"Where have you been? I was worried." he said.

I lightly chuckled.

"Yeah Right." I said softly enough for only him to hear.

I then walked off to my trailer.

He didn't follow.