Chapter 61: Just

Cameron's POV

My heart dropped. No. She cannot be dead. This doesn't feel real. She can't be gone. She can't. I felt my heart racing and my breathing increase. Time seemed to stop.

"Please tell me you're joking Nash." I said with a choke. I felt my voice shake. My body started to shake too.

Nash came over and engulfed me in a hug. I started to feel myself calm down. It felt good to be in his arms. I buried my head against his chest. Sometimes it was nice that he was taller than me. I felt his grip tighten. I felt my body relax.

"It happened a few hours ago." Nash said softly. I felt a tear trickle down my face. Nash brought us over to the couch. He pulled me on his lap. He wiped away the tear. He then wrapped his arms around my waist.

"I am so so so sorry." I said softly. "Are you okay though?" I asked. Nash didn't look okay. I mean she was his fiancée, fake or not. She was still a person. She was till our friend.

Nash sighed. "I don't know how to feel. I don't know what to feel. I just don't know." He said while shrugging. He rubbed his forehead.

"I think what got to me most was the way her mom and JC reacted. That was heartbreaking. I just couldn't stand to be there. They genuinely cared for her. Now I'm not saying that I don't, I do. Just not in the way they think I do." He said softly.

I let out a sniffle. "Is she who your tweets were about?" I asked. I know this was not the right question or the right time, but the words just came out of my mouth before I could register them.

"What?" Nash asked. He raised an eyebrow.

"All your tweets. I was just wondering if they were about Lia." I asked softly.

It made sense. All his tweets could be about his feelings towards losing her.

Nash sighed.

"Cameron. You know who those tweets were about." He said as if I had just asked the stupidest question in the world.

I shrugged. "I just never know with you." I said while getting off his lap.

Nash stood up. "Why did you want me to come over Cameron? Why?" he asked. I rolled my eyes.

"I don't know Nash. " I said truthfully.

He scoffed. He looked around. "Why are things in boxes?" he asked. Shit. I needed to come up with a good excuse. Now was not the time to tell him.

"I am getting new furniture. Most of this is my mom's so I'm sending it back to her." I lied. I hoped it sounded convincing enough. I really didn't want to lie to Nash but now was not the time for me to tell him. And this is probably going to make things a million times worst when he actually finds out on Saturday.

Nash raised an eyebrow. "Oh." He said softly. He sounded almost relieved.

Suddenly there was a loud knock on my door. I quickly turned around. I paused. The knocking started again. I ran over to the front door. I quickly unlocked it. My eyes widened in surprise.

"Sierra!" I shouted. Much to my surprise, there was my beautiful sister standing in front of me. I pulled her into a gigantic bear hug. "Cameron! I missed you so much!" she exclaimed.

"What are you doing here? Why didn't you tell me that you were coming? I could've picked you up from the airport!" I said. Sierra is just like my mom, always showing up randomly. Not that it bothered me. I loved my sister to death.

"I wanted to surprise you Cammy!" she said while walking in. She lugged around her small suitcase. I quickly took it from her. "Let me get that for you." I said. "Such a gentleman!" she exclaimed. I quickly shut the door behind me.

"Hi Nash." Sierra said. She pulled him in for a quick hug. "It's nice to see you again." He said politely.

Sierra smirked. "You too Nash. Hey Cameron. Was this a bad time for me to come? It looks like you two were in the middle of something." She said with a devilish grin.

Nash raised an eyebrow and then shook his head. "Uh- um no. I was leaving now anyway." He said quickly.

"You were?" I asked. I made sure that he could hear the hurt in my voice.

"Uh um. Yeah. I'll see you at Hayes's right?" he asked. "Yeah." I said simply.

I was still pretty shaken up about Lia's death and now Nash was being all weird.

Nash walked over to the door. "It was nice seeing you again Sierra." He said while giving her a smile.

"Oh you too! Come on. A goodbye hug is in order! You always gave the best hugs." She said. She was right. Nash did always give the best hugs.

Nash smiled and went over to Sierra. He pulled her in a large hug. He smiled as he pulled away.

He then looked over to me. His eyes glanced back and forth between me and Sierra.

He then came over to me and pulled me in for a long hug. I relished in every moment I spent in his arms. I knew that this would probably be the last time I get to hug him like this.

He then pulled away. He looked like he was going to walk away when he suddenly pecked my lips. My eyes widened in shock. My sister was standing right next to me. This wasn't like Nash at all.

"Bye Cam." He said softly. I looked over to Sierra whose eyes were wide open. She had a smirk on her face though.

"Uh. I'll let you out." I said quickly. Nash nodded absently.

I walked in front of him and unlocked the door. He smiled at me as he walked out. I gave him a smile back.

He then pulled me towards him by my waist. I gasped at the sudden contact. He slowly leaned in and placed a soft kiss on my lips. "We'll continue this later Cam." He said while letting go of my waist. He then shot me one last smile before walking away.

It felt like my breath had been taken away from me. I never expected Nash to do something like that, especially not in front of my sister.

I quickly shut the door and turned around to face Sierra.

"What was that about?" she asked with both her eyebrows raised.

I sighed. "Long story." I said.

Sierra raised an eyebrow at me. "Well little brother, you will definitely tell me later. But first, I have some really big news!" she said with a squeal.

"What?" I asked. I wondered what this could be about.

Sierra had a really really big smile on her face.

"I'm pregnant!"

//

QOTD: Who'd your fav from Magcon (Idk what to call this fandom)

-Shawn