Chapter 21: An Awkward Situation

Cameron's POV

I regretted it the minute I said it. We're on a flight with a lot of people. If we get caught we could get banned from flying. And we need to fly places for our job.

I realized I could not keep him waiting. Shit. I got up and slowly walked over to the bathroom door. Most of the people were sleeping. It didn't really make me feel better because what if one of them woke up and they needed the bathroom.

I steadily opened the door and got in the small room. Nash was sitting on the sink, smirking. "This is new." he said while moving in closer to me. I tensed up. He noticed it. "You know, we don't have to do this if you don't want to." he said. This is it, a way out. But it wouldn't really matter because we're already in here. If we had to walk out and if someone had to notice it would already be implied. "Uh..." I stuttered out. Nash rolled his eyes and grabbed the back of my neck, pushing our lips together. I let out sigh of relief. I liked this, I liked this a lot.

After about twenty minutes of making out I started to get nervous. I kept looking through the key hole checking if anyone was waiting to use the bathroom. Nash pulled away from me. "I think we should go back..." I said uneasily. I was expecting Nash to storm off and get angry or something but instead he said, "You tease." while smirking and opening the bathroom door and walking out. I waited a few minutes before also leaving.

The rest of the flight basically consisted of Nash and I holding hands and sneaking kisses here and there. It was nice, it was really nice. I didn't want it to end. If the plane had to crash I would die a happy person.

*****

Once the plane landed we quickly got our luggage. We were greeted by Nash's mom and Hayes. "Oh boo how was your flight? How was New York?" she said while hugging Nash. "It was good mom." he said while smiling. Mrs Grier looked over to me. "Cameron darling? How was New York?" she asked while pulling me in for a hug. "It was... amazing Mrs Grier." I said politley. I could see Nash smirking. "Are you staying over or would you like us to drop you off at home?" Mrs Grier asked while we walked back to the car. As much as I wanted to spend another night with Nash, I couldn't. I had to be on set first thing tomorrow morning. "Thank you for the offer but I have filming tomorrow." I said while we got in the car. Hayes sat upfront and Nash sat in the back with me. He looked at me with a look of disappointment. "When do you finish?" he asked. "I film from 5 to 5 everyday, including this Saturday, something about post-production." I said. "So you're free on Sunday?" Nash asked. "Yep." I said simply. "Oh well that's great then because we're having a little family BBQ on Sunday to celebrate my husbans promotion. You should join us!" Mrs Grier remarked. "Yeah Cam!" Nash said. "Sure, I'll be there." I said. Nash looked at me and then smiled. He leaned his head back against the seat.

It was a relatively long drive till we got home. Mrs Grier dropped me off at home and when I said goodbye to Nash I had the urge to kiss him but I opted not to. I don't think that wouldv'e gone down well with his family.

Once I got home I realized my mom wasn't home. She always works long hours. I never got to see her however it did mean I get the house to myself.

I decided to call Matt. I dialed his number and after a while he picked up. "Dude what the fuck?" he said. "Hey Matt..." I said slowly. "Cam dude you were supposed to keep me updated about what was going on." he said. I could tell he was kinda pissed off. "I know, it's just so much as happened." I said while a smirk crossed my face. "Well then do tell." Matt said, I could tell he was probably pulling a weird face. Matt's so weird.

"Well basically we're together now." I said, stating it casually. "Wait. Together as in together together?" Matt asked. "Yes Matt, together together." I retorted. "Well Damn. I did not expect that." He said, sounding like Carter. "Hey that's Carters thing." I said, shit fuck I should NOT have said that. Supid Cameron Stupid Cameron!

The other line was silent for a while. "Matt... I'm sorry I shouldn't have brought him up." I said quickly. Shit what did I do? Matt chuckled lightly. "Cam bro don't worry about it...I'm over it okay." he didn't sound very convincing but I decided to humor him. "That's good man I'm glad." I said.

"Well I gotta go." Matt said. "Alright man, but we need to hang sometime okay?" I said. "For sure, let me know whenever you have a free day or sometime on the weekend or something." Matt said. "Will do. Bye man." I said while hanging up. Suddenly my phone rang again. I was surprised as to who it was. Lia.

I quickly answered the phone. "Hey Cam Cam!" she squealed into the phone. I rolled my eyes. "Hey Lia." I said trying to sound enthusiastic. "You don't happen to know where Nash has been this weekend? He didn't return any of my calls or texts." she said. I felt bad for her. I knew she really did like Nash and it's shit when he ignores you. "No, sorry..." I said lying. "Oh... uh well thanks anyway." she said and then hanged up. Shit. I feel bad for her. I am not supposed to feel bad for her.

Then, my phone rang again. What is this 'Call Cam Day?'. I sighed in annoyance and answered my phone. My heart leaped when I heard who it was. It was Nash. "I miss you." Nash said. "I just saw you like an hour ago." I said while chuckling. "Can I come over?" Nash asked sounding eager. "I have to be on set tomorrow really early. And you're... distracting." I said. Nash laughed. "Please Cam. I'll drive you to the studios and even make you breakfast." he said. I don't know if I should let him come. "Alright..." I said. I was was weak.

"I'll be there in 10." He said while hanging up.