Chapter 18 : New York New York (Part One)

Cameron's POV

Nash and I had held hands the whole flight. We had not spoken. I liked it, a lot. It was comforting. At first I was angry that Nash had lied to me about why we were going to New York, but after I thought about it for a while, I actually realized how... sweet it was. God, I sound like a love sick fifteen year old.

Once we landed Nash almost forgot to let go of my hand. We were in public after all, and probably would be ambushed by fans again. I untangled my hand from his. He looked at me for a second, almost ... disappointed.

After we retrieved our luggage we spent an hour with fans. Taking photos and signing autographs and what not.

We then arrived at a hotel. It was really big. We checked in. Nash and I had not said anything to each other the entire time. We did however, exchange glances often. And Nash held my hand in the car.

As we were walking to our hotel room Nash grabbed my hand again. I don't know why he was doing this and it really confused me. He slid the key card in the door and it opened. My eyes widened as I walked it. Red, red everywhere. The bed was heart shaped, the bath was heart shaped and pretty much everything else. I burst out into laughter. Nash's face was as about red as the room.

"Dude, did you really get the honeymoon suite? What the fuck?" I asked while still laughing, tears were coming out of my eyes at the moment. Nash didn't say anything for a while.

"So what if I did." he said simply. I sighed. "You're so confusing." I said, thinking out loud. Nash turned his head. "What do you mean?" he asked. "Don't worry about it man." I said.

It was pretty late anyways, so I decided to go to sleep. "I'm beat man, I think I'm going to go to sleep." I said while changing into my pajamas. Nash shrugged and looked at his watch. "Yeah I guess I will too." he said while opening his bag and searching for something, his pajamas I assume.

I got into the giant heart shaped bed and found myself chuckling again. Nash let out a soft chuckle too. He got in next to me. I assumed he was going to turn around, back facing me and go to sleep. but instead he pulled me into his chest. His hands holding my waist. He kissed the top of my head. So we're cuddling now? Okay. I'm not going to complain. He lifted his head up so I could look at him. Fucker was so much taller than me.

"Night Cam." he said in a soft purr. My breath bitched.

"Night." I said while closing my eyes. I felt his lips on mine. He pulled away and pulled me closer.

Probably one of the best sleeps I ever had.

****

I woke up to someones hands playing with my hair. I looked up, Nash was looking down at me. "Morning." he said with a morning voice that almost made me rip his clothes off right then and there.

"Hi." I said while sitting up. Nash sat up too and pulled me between his legs. He rested his head on my neck.

"What you want to do today?" he said whispering into my ear. Goosebumps ran throughout my entire body.

"I don't know." I said.

"Good." he said.

"Because I have a surprise for you." he continued while getting up off the bed.

"Jump into a shower real quick then meet me in the lobby." he said. I nodded and got up. He pulled me close to him and kissed me softly. My heartbeat started to increase. He pulled away and smirked then left the room.

I let out a deep breath. I decided to phone Matt. I pulled out my phone and dialed his number. He answered almost immediately.

"Cam man what's up." he said causally.

"Matt I am freaking out here." I said.

"Why?" Matt asked.

"Because I don't know what the fuck is going on. Nash was holding my hand the entire time here. Oh and did you know that he lied! He doesn't have any meetings, he just wanted me here, ' no distractions ' he said. And we cuddled for the entire night and he said he has a surprise for me." I said while pacing back and fourth.

"Why is this a bad thing?" he asked.

"Because Nash has never been like this before. All the other times nice things have happened between us, it's followed by a gigantic shit storm." I said.

"Look Cam, you need to calm down. I'm going to go now because this conversation is pointless. Just go and enjoy yourself." he said before hanging up. Damn you Matt.

I quickly jumped into a shower and got dressed. I went down to the lobby and saw Nash standing there by himself, on his phone. I went up to him and tapped him on the shoulder. He spun around and started grinning. "Hey. You look really nice Cam." he said while smiling and looking down. "Come on. The car's waiting for us." he said while grabbing my hand but then letting it go because we were in public. He grabbed my hand again once we were in the car.

The car took us to this restaurant. "Why are we here?" I asked as we got out of the car. "Breakfast." Nash said simply. I nodded. We walked in, it was a bit fancy for just breakfast.

"Reservation for Grier and Dallas." Nash said to the waiter. The waiter checked his book and then nodded. "Come this way." He said while leading us upstairs and to a private room. In the middle was a table, decorated with flowers and it was just really pretty. It was on a balcony so we had a nice view of New York. We sat down opposite each other. I didn't really know what to make of it. Then, I said something incredibly stupid. "Is this a date?" I asked. I mentally shot myself for asking that. Nash smiled at me.

"Maybe it is."