Chapter 57: I Want You To Want Me (Part Two)

Jack G’s  POV

I was pulled out of my dreams by the stupid sound of a car honking. I begrudgingly got up and shut the window. Stupid Jack must’ve left it open last night. I sighed and laid back down. I looked over to the clock on the bedside table. It read ’11:00’. Great. I overslept.

Thank god there wasn’t a show today. I hate oversleeping. I turned over, expecting Jack to be next to me and much to my disappointment, Jack was gone. Typical. He always leaves. I cannot recall one time when he didn’t. And that made me upset.

All I wanted was for him to realize that maybe he could love me too.  

I felt like crying. I opened up to him last night and he just blew it off.  I’ve never cried in front of anyone before. Let alone Jack.

I know for a fact that I’m in love with him. I have been ever since I was fourteen. And I know he has to feel something too. This cannot mean nothing. He has to be in denial. This whole thing about ‘bro’s helping out bro’s’ is a bunch of bullshit. I can see right through it.

I sighed and got up. Maybe I should talk to Cameron about this. Maybe he’ll have some good advice for me.

He’s in a somewhat similar situation. Except Nash is love with him, in his own weird fucked up way. But somehow, Cameron got Nash to admit it. And I need to know how.

I’ve realized that I ultimately have two options. I can either, somehow make Jack realize he has feelings for me. If he actually has any feelings. Or, I can sit back and do nothing. And I really don’t want to sit back and do nothing.

The thing is, I know that I am in love .

I’m not so sure about Jack. There are times when I think he loves me, and then there are times when I wonder if we’ll only ever just be friends. Sometimes  we don’t even act like friends. He’ll go days without talking to me which is fucking amazing considering we’re on tour together.

I quickly picked my phone off the bedside table and dialed Cameron’s number.

I held the phone to my ear, listening to the sound of the ring. It rang about four times till Cameron picked up.

“Jack, hey.” He said. He was out of breath.

“Cameron man, you busy today. I need to talk to you.” I asked, hoping that he wasn’t. I really needed to talk to someone. Maybe understand what my options are. How I can fix this.

“Umm. I’m kind of a bit busy but you sound like you need to talk.” He said. I could hear the concern in his voice. That’s what I really liked about Cameron. He cared about everyone else more than himself.

“I really do.” I said.

“Okay well, you can come over whenever you want okay.” Cameron said.

“Thanks. I’ll be there in ten okay?” I asked, hoping it wasn’t too early.

“Sure.” Cameron said.

I let out a sigh of relief.

I then quickly hung up. I grabbed my sweat pants that were lying on the floor. I quickly slipped them on.

I went over to my suitcase that was sprawled out on the floor. I rummaged through it and pulled out a random t-shirt. I held it to my nose to smell if it was clean or not. I couldn’t really tell so I decided it was good enough. Hey, I’m not dressing to impress here.

Suddenly, the door to the hotel swung open. I quickly ran into the bathroom.

“Come on, he should be gone.” I heard a voice say. I was pretty sure it was Jack.

“But what if he is here?” another voice asked. This voice was female. I didn’t recognize the voice.

I could hear odd sounds but I couldn’t make out what they were.

Then there was silence. All I could hear was hush murmurs. I knew that I couldn’t stay in here forever. I needed to get to Cameron’s.

Eventually, I got impatient and I also got curious so I opened the bathroom door and walked out to see Jack and no other than Kylie Jenner. They were sitting on the bed. They were sitting on our bed.

“Jack.” Jack said while wide eyes. “You’re still here?” he continued.

I gave him a puzzled look. This isn’t what I think it is, is it. Oh god please don’t let it be what I think it is. My heartbeat started to increase and I started to feel dizzy. No. No. No. No.

“Jack are you okay?” he asked.

My breathing started to get shallow. “Uh, yeah I’m fine, I was just going to Cam’s. I- I ‘ll see you l-llaterr.” I stuttered out. I was surprised I could even get a sentence out.

My eyes lowered to Jack’s hand. His hand was intertwined with Kylies. I thought I was going to be sick at the mere sight.

“Nice seeing you Jack.” She said. I looked at her. She was beautiful. Even I could admit that. How could I even begin to compete with her? She’s everything Jack’s ever wanted. She’s also a girl so that gives her a million points.

I could tell that Jack noticed this. Jack has known me since forever. He can tell when I’m freaking out. Only he can. I’d be all chilled and mellow on the outside and freaking out on the inside. Everyone else wouldn’t see through it, except for Jack.

He gave me a sympathetic look as if he knew exactly why I was freaking out. And, he most likely did. But he didn’t say anything. It was as if he just wanted me to leave. So he could be alone with her.

I started to feel myself getting increasingly upset. I needed to get to Cameron’s. And I needed to get there now. 

//

QOTD: What's your name?

-Danica