Chapter 64: Coming Of Age (Part One)

{Hayes's Birthday Part One}
3rd person POV

Hayes paced back and forth. Everything had to be perfect.

Absolutely perfect. He had invited everyone who was everyone. The entire Magcon family would be there. It had to be perfect.

"Would you stop stressing?" Nash said. Hayes looked over at Nash. Nash was leaning against the door frame. "Everything looks fine." He said in a cool tone. Hayes shot him a death stare and rolled his eyes.

"It cannot just be fine. It has to be perfect. It has to! Everyone's going to be here!" Hayes exclaimed.

Nash shook his head and walked over to Hayes. He put his arm around Hayes. "Look little brother. Most of the guys have seen your bare ass so I highly doubt they'll care if this dump has streamers or not." Nash said with a chuckle. He pulled down one of the streamers. "You need to chill the fuck out." Nash said with a smile.

Hayes shot Nash an odd look. "You seem awfully giddy you know that. Especially considering Lia just died." Hayes said. Nash shrugged. "I just think that things are finally going the way I want them to you know?" he said with a smirk. Hayes smiled.

"Does this have anything to do with Cameron perhaps?" he asked.

Nash's eyes widened. "Shut up!" he said with motioning around him.

"Mom and dad are home!" he said harshly.

"Answer the question Nash." Hayes said while rolling his eyes. Nash sighed. "Maybe."

"So you finally grew some balls." Hayes said with a raised eyebrow.

"I've always had balls." Nash stated. Hayes let out a snort. "Yeah but tiny tiny ones."

"Shut up!" Nash said while pinching Hayes' cheeks.

"Ouch!" Hayes exclaimed.

"How do you suppose you're going to explain your ordeal with Mr. Dallas to dad?" Hayes asked.

Nash shrugged. "I'm not going to."

Nash said simply. Hayes raised an eyebrow.

"You really expect him to keep it a secret for the rest of his life?" Hayes asked.

"As long as I know then I'm happy." Nash said with a giddy smile.

"Know what?" Hayes asked.

"That I love him."

Hayes sighed. "It doesn't work like that Nash." He said while rolling his eyes and sitting down.

"Why can't it? You know how dad gets. You know what he'll do if he found out." Nash said harshly.

"If I found out what?" A loud voice said.

Hayes and Nash both looked up. Their father, Chad, was standing at the door way with a large box in his hands.
"Uh that I wrote a song for Lia." Nash quickly said, thinking of the quickest lie he could think of. Hayes gave Nash an odd look. Nash shrugged.

Chad laughed. "Why would I think that was a bad thing? It means you're handling the loss of your girlfriend well." He said with a chuckle.

"Hayes. I brought you some more decorations. Better get the show on the road. People should be arriving soon." Chad said while handing the box to Hayes.

"And what did we talk about dad?" Hayes asked. Chad rolled his eyes.

"Yes yes. I'll be leaving now. You're mother is waiting in the car for me. Don't want to interrupt your teenage party." He said. "Thank you dad." Hayes said.

"And you." He said while looking at Nash. "Behave yourself." He said while walking out of the room.
Hayes burst out laughing. "Yeah Nash, behave yourself." He said while mocking the tone their father used.

"I don't get why he's like that with me." Nash said while shaking his head. "Uh maybe it's because he found out you like it up the butt!" Hayes said with a giggle. "Hey! Shut up!" Nash said while walking over to Hayes.

"And FYI. I'm not a bottom." He said. Hayes' face dropped. "Gross Nash!" he exclaimed.

Nash burst out laughing.

Chad came back into the room. Nash hoped that he didn't hear anything of what he and Hayes had just said.

"Alright boys I'm off to your Aunts. I'll be back tomorrow afternoon. I expect this house to be in the same condition as I left it. In fact! You should clean it some more!" Chad said. Chad quickly grabbed his keys.

"Bye boys! And behave yourselves okay!" he said while opening the front door and leaving.

Nash and Hayes waited a few seconds till they heard the car start and pull away. Once the sound of the car was out of range they high fived. "This is going to be the best night ever!" Nash exclaimed.

"You're just happy because Cameron is showing up tonight." Hayes said.

Nash smiled. "I'm always happy when Cameron is around okay." Nash said in a soft voice.

"Since when did you become so open about all this?" Hayes asked. This was weird of Nash, to be all open about his relationship and sexuality. And quite frankly, it worried Hayes.

Nash shrugged. "I'm just learning to appreciate what I have. After Lia, I realized how quickly things and people can be taken away from you. I don't want to lose Cameron like I lost Lia." He said.

"Well, I'm glad okay. Just don't screw him over again please." Hayes said. Hayes genuinely cared about Cameron and didn't want to see him get hurt, or hurt himself, again.

"Oh there will definitely be some screwing." Nash said with a smirk.
Hayes pressed his hands over his ears.

"I am a child!" he said loudly. "TMI Nash TMI!" Hayes continued.
Nash started laughing again. "Oh please it's not like you didn't want to screw Aaron the first time you saw him." Nash said with a raised eyebrow.

Hayes' eyes widened. "What?" he asked. "Or was that Madison, I can't really tell the difference." Nash said in a sassy tone.

"Why do you hate her so much?" Hayes asked. Nash has always hated Madison Beer. Always. Hayes would constantly wonder why.

"Because. Cameron and her had a thing okay." Nash said quickly while scratching the back of his neck,
"Awww is Nashy Washy jealous?" Hayes said in a baby voice.

"Shut up! What's mine in mine." Nash said possessively.

Hayes felt his phone vibrate. He quickly checked it. It was a text from Cameron.

"Well, looks like what's yours has just arrived."

*
Cash Recommendation: taylorxshawn 's BoyxBoy Collection. It's probably some of the BEST oneshots I have ever read.