Chapter 97: I Write Sins Not Tragedies

Cameron's POV

I clutched the steering wheel as I drove as fast as i could. I just wanted to get away from him, as far as I could. I don't think I ever thought I'd end up hating Nash, I really didn't. But this was too far.

I do love him though but our relationship would never have worked out in the first place. It's like he's threatening me to stay in the relationship and I don't like that. I feel like if I even disagree with him on something he'll have a mini breakdown.

I quickly wiped the tears from my face. I should'nt have said what I did to Nash. I know it was uncalled for, but he just pushed me so far...

Fuck, I hope he's okay.

Who am I kidding here I know he's not okay. I quickly turn the car around. I received a lot of people honking their horns and screaming at me but I didn't care, I just needed to get home and make sure he was okay.

I could feel tears streaming down my face, fuck, I had a bad feeling.

I know that there is one thing that Nash hates more than anything, and that's cheaters. I don't know why I did what I did with Skye , it was just a casual thing, no feelings involved.

Although it did make me question my sexuality. I thought I was gay but I guess I was wrong. I am sexually attracted to Skye, I really am. And to be blatantly honest, I wouldn't mind dating her. She doesn't have any problems, she isn't bipolar and she understands that I have needs too.

The thing that scares me the most is that I care more about her than I do about Nash. And I know that's so wrong on so many levels.

Nash and I have history, and we have a lot of it.

I do care about him a lot, I just.... I just don't see this relationship ending well at all.

I quickly stopped the car and quickly got out. My heart had dropped and I was in panic mode.

I had a really bad feeling about this, a really really really bad feeling.

My bran quickly created many situations that could occur. He could have used again. I could be the reason that he started again, all because I over reacted due to seeing him with that stuff.

I think I used it as an excuse. I think I used that as an easy way to get out of this relationship. And I know how wrong I was.

I quickly unlocked our apartment door. I noticed that his keys were still on the kitchen counter.

Thank god.

He's still here. He's okay.

"Nash?" I called out. My voice was shaky. i know I needed to apologize and break up with him in the right way.

"Nash!" I called out again. The apartment was silent. I walked to our bedroom door. I stopped dead in my tracks.

No.

I rushed over to Nash's body that was sprawled out on top of the bed. I quickly jumped ontop of him. I shook him and I shook him and he didn't respond.

I started to feel panic run all over my body.

"NASH!" I screamed while grabbing him and shaking him. I took a deep breath and started walking away from the bed. I turned my head and looked in the bathroom. I quickly rushed over and saw the empty needle and vodka bottle.

Fuck.

I rushed back over to Nash, there were tears rushing from my eyes.

And that's when I noticed.