We Need To Talk

Okay, so a lot of you are upset because of the way I ended this book.

Firstly, this is my book and I will end it in whatever way I want to. You chose to read this, I did not force you to read it.

It seems that a lot of you would have preferred both Nash and Cameron to die. However I will not change the ending.

The ending of this book is key for the sequel and for what's to come next.

I am very happy with the way I ended this book and I will be editing it in the next few days, fixing up mistakes and errors. So if you Reread this in the next week or so you may see some slight changes, nothing drastic though.

I started writing this book in March. It was originally titled, 'Not A Love Story.' I don't know if any of you remember that.

I wasn't happy with the title so I changed it to Benefits. Also at the time I only had one chapter up. I left it for a while and I was surprised when it had 1K views. So I continued to write. It helped me through a tough time.

So it really was a pleasure writing this book, it really was.

So vote and share if you want the sequel, otherwise I'll post it in a month or two. (Depending on when I go back to school)

Also, I have just posted my new Cash book, 500 Days Of Nash.

It's based on the movie 500 Days Of Summer, so go give it a read if you want to.

Updates shall be often.

I know that I haven't been updating my book 505, I just have some slight writers block on that book, I will however try.

Also I am very glad to hear that this book has inspired many of you guys to start writing your own Cash book.

I've noticed that not a lot of Cash books have been updated and it would be great for some new content to be circulating!

ShhImATurtle update Dilemma (I love you)

LooseCanonWallFlower update Testing The Tension (I love you)

ambahmillah update Afraid (I love you)

Sorry it's just they're my favorite books in the entire world times a million.

I really hope you enjoyed this book and I am sorry (not really) if you didn't like the way ending. Literally they got me feeling some kind of way.

I finally watched Expelled and it was perfect.

Also, this will be the last thing I post from this book. So, follow me so you can be notified when I post the sequel!

I love you all so much! Don't forget that! Your support has inspired me to write so much more!

Don't forget to share and vote! Help me reach my goal for this book.

My overall goal for this book is

10K votes and 500K views. I know it's a long shot but I hope you guys can help me get there!

-Peace, Love and Rubber Gloves