Ending Notes and Alternative Endings

Alright! So that's it! Benefits is officially done! Yes the entire book was a dream, I know I know. You all probably hate me.

Originally this book was only going to be 25 chapters. The original plot was as follows:

Nash and cameron accidentally have sex. Cameron begins to develop feelings for Nash and they continue their sexual activity for a while. Nash however is in complete denial. He then starts dating Lia and asks her to marry him. They then get married only to be confronted by Cameron who asks Nash that if he ever cared about him he wouldnt do it. They then were supposed to have sex. After that Nash would go back against his promise and marry Lia any way. They would then go on their honeymoon. Once thety returned Nash would hear the news that Cameron had killed himself.

I was going to do this, but I didn't want anyone to die.

Also, you would probably notice that there isnt a lot of smut in this book. That is for a reason! I wanted to portray Cameron's feelings greatly in this book. This book was all about emotion and had very little to do with sex.

Also, I wanted to thank all the people that have been reading since my first chapter! I love you all so much! I really hope you all enjoyed this book as much as I enjoyed writting it!

Also, if you havent already, go give your favorite chapter a vote! And share and comment and everything!

Also, my new Cash book will be coming out very soon!

I will be more focused on 505 and my oneshot book now! So expect a lot of updates from those books.

I love you guys so much and thank you for joining me on this amazing journey!

Last Question Of The Book: Favorite moment in this book?

Peace, Love and Rubber Gloves!