Chapter 62: Girl Talk

Cameron's POV

"Congratulations!" l exclaimed.

"How far you are you?" I asked. Sierra smiled at me. "A month." she said.

"When you do find out?" I asked.

"A few weeks ago." She said with a smile.

"Where's the hubby?" I asked with a smirk.

"He's back at home." she said. Her cheeks turned a deep shade of red.

"I kind of had an impulse to come here and see you." She took a seat at the kitchen counter.

"Of course you did. You're just like mom. Showing up unannounced." I said while letting out a soft giggle.

"Hey don't judge us!" she's said with a laugh.

"Hey I'm not judging you. I just think that it's kind of weird how alike you two really are." I said. My mom and sister were very alike. They almost looked the same too.

"Well I never really thought about it" she said.

"Have you told mom yet?" I asked.

"No you're the first one I told. We kind of have a surprise! We're moving to Chicago so that she can help us when the little person is born." Sierra exclaimed.

"Mom would love that." I said with a smile.

"I hope she does. She's been so stressed lately." Sierra said.

"Oh she really really will. She loves kids!" I said. Sierra nodded.

"So what's the deal with you and Nash? You guys seemed pretty cozy." she said with a smirk.

I shrugged. "Honestly, I don't know what's going on anymore."

"What do you mean by that?" she asked.

I sighed and took a seat next to her.

"Remember when I was 16 and applied for the BMA modeling agency and I didn't get in?" I asked.

Sierra nodded her head. "Yeah you were distraught about it for months. It was a pity party for the ages."she said.

"Well I got in. They offered me a position." I said with a weak smile.

"Oh my god! That's amazing! Congratulations!" she shouted.

She rushed over to me and engulfed me in a gigantic hug.

"I'm so so-so so proud of you!" she said with a huge grin.

"Thank you... But that means I'll have to move to London."

Sierra got quiet. "London?" she asked.

"Yeah." I confirmed.

"Have you told mom yet?" She asked.

I nodded. "Yeah. I told her this morning. She was super supportive about the whole thing. She even said she's going to fly to LA when I leave so she can see me off at the airport."

Sierra nodded. "That's great Cam, but is this what you want to do? Is this something you really want to do with your life? Are you going to be happy?" She asked with a serious tone.

"Yes it was my dream since I could remember. And I finally have the opportunity and I'm going to take it." I said confidently.

"I'm glad you're taking initiative. This means that you're finally growing up." she said with a smile.

"I guess you could say that." I said.

"How did Nash take the news?"she asked.

"Every time I tell somebody that I'm leaving, they always ask about Nash. I don't understand why." I said with annoyance.

"You haven't told him?"

I took a deep breath. "Honestly, I don't know how to tell him. I think I am slightly afraid of how he will take it."

"Well, you have to tell him eventually. It will be even worse if you just leave without telling him." Sierra said.

"I know I know. I would never just leave and not tell him. I was planning on telling him along with everyone else, at Hayes' 15th birthday on Saturday." I said softly.

"That's a bad idea and you know it." she said.

"Why couldn't you just tell him. You're together aren't you?"she asked.

I shook my head. "It's a really long story."

"I have time." she said.

I rolled my eyes. Of course she had time.

"We were together but now we're not really. I don't know. We've been on and off. It's really complicated."

"What do you mean by complicated?" she asked. She raised her eyebrow. She seemed very interested in this whole ordeal.

"Lia just died." I said. Sierra pulled a confused face. "Who is Lia?" She asked.

"She was Nash's fiancé." I said.

"Wait he was getting married? To a girl?" she asked. She looked very confused. "Wait, I don't understand what's happening." She said while scrunching her face up into a confused face.

"It was a cover-up. He was using her and now she's dead. So you can imagine how he feels about the whole situation."

"Oh my God I'm so sorry" she said with wide eyes.

"That must've been so shit for you. How did you deal with everything?" She asked. I could hear there was worry in her voice.

"I didn't do things the right way and things just got really complicated between us. In fact he was the one who sent me to hospital." said softly. I cringed at the horrible memory.

"That asshole!" my sister shouted. "How dare he? How dare he?" She continued. She stood up.

"Woah. Calm down. I forgave him. We talked it out I guess. I don't know why I forgave him. I always forgive him." I said softly.

Sierra gave me a sympathetic smile as she sat back down.

"Well it's because you love him, is it not?"

"I do, so much."

"Then go and tell him properly and if he doesn't react the way that you want him to, then you know how he actually feels." she said.

I nodded my head. "Thank you."

"And if he ever hurts you again, I swear to god..." Sierra said softly while clenching her fist.

"It won't happen again. I won't let it happen again. I promise." I said.

"I was thinking of maybe asking him to come with me. At first I thought this whole thing was a way to escape everything. You know? But I feel like Nash is opening up to me. And I think that we might have a chance, to be together properly. He's never kissed me in front of anyone before. I think he's making progress with how he feels towards his sexuality. And also, if we're in London. certain people cannot interfere with our relationship." I said in a soft voice.

"Do you think he'll say yes?" she asked.

"I honestly don't know, but I want him to say yes."

"If he cares about you and wants to be with you then he'll say yes." She said with a smile.

"I really hope so."

//

I've noticed a few things. A lot of really good Cash books are going unnoticed. And a lot of the really popular ones are just horribly written to be honest. So, at the end of every chapter I'll be recommending books that I think deserve to get more love because the authors really know what they're doing.

Anything by ShhImATurtle because I love the way she writes. Her book 'Chasing Cars' had me in tears and I'm constantly re-reading it. She was the author that inspired me to start writing. So thank you.