Chapter 87: Your Love Will Tear Us Apart

Nash's POV

For a second I'm too numb. The room around me starts to fade. His gaze, stoic as always, snipes right through me. He knows, I mean obviously he knows. How many of my dreams he has invaded with his sweet charm, his intoxicated aroma, that amazing body...
The fact that I can think of him like that, so intimately, so easily... It's still a tad unnerving, but somehow it's gotten easier. I guess time has made it possible.

He grabs my cheek, crawling it with his thumb. As easy moan escapes my lips. I want him to say ... Say those words. My body absolutely aches for him. I shudder when those velvety soft lips glide against my hap. They soar to my ear, mumbling on my lobe as his other hand explores my body. It goes down, first to my chest. My heart seems to start and stop at random with each of his touches. Just his gaze could make it arrest. His fingers graze down, pulling my tshirt off my body.

I heave a heavy moan into his mouth. I can feel him smiling against me. I'm putty in his hands. Another moan escapes when his slender fingers begin to rub my crotch agonizingly slow.

Oh god.

"You like that?" He asks against my mouth. I've lost the ability to form coherent sentences at this point so I just nod vigorously. One of his hands expertly snakes behind my head and grabs a chunk of my hair.

"I've missed you so goddamn much. " he breaths against my cheek.

I feel tears stream out of my eyes. His lips stop moving against mine.

"Why are you crying?" He asked in a hush murmur.

"I never thought I'd ever be able to kiss you again."

He lunged forward and placed his lips on mine. It felt like my heart was going to explode. This was everything I wanted. He was everything I wanted.

His hands intertwined with mine.

"Nash." Cameron said in between kisses.

"Yeah?"

"Why?"

I thought about what he meant, and then it hit me.

"I needed to forget, because, no matter how hard I tried, I couldn't get you out of my mind. I tried to call you I tried to text-"

"What."

Cameron looked at me with confusion.

"I-"

"What texts Nash! I didn't get any texts." He seemed angry.
I flinched at his tone of voice.

I sighed and pulled out my phone, handing it to him.

He scrolled through all the texts I had sent him. I could see tears streaming down. He put his hand over his mouth.

"I thought that you might've blocked me." I said softly.

Cameron looked up at me. "I didn't block you Nash."

"Then why didn't you ever respond."

"I don't remember ever getting one of these messages from you." Cameron said with disbelief.
I'm not sure if I entirely believed him. But by the look on his face, this information was entirely new to him.

Cameron continued to scroll through the messages.

I could see him clench his fists.

"I have to go." Cameron said as he handed back my phone.

I quickly grabbed his hand.

"Please don't leave me." I said in a hush tone.

I didn't want him to leave. I couldn't handle him leaving me. I needed him.

Cameron looked up at me.

"I love you."

I felt myself tearing up again.

Cameron pulled me into a hug. It was tight. His head rested against my chest.

God I loved that I was taller than him.

"Please, never leave me again." I said as I rested my forehead against his.

Cameron silently nodded.

"Nash I didn't ignore your messages. Someone deleted them." Cameron said. I could tell he was mad. He sounded furious.

I didn't say anything for a while.

"Is it true?" I asked.

Cameron looked up.

"What?"

I let out a sigh and sat down on my bed. Camero followed.

"That you have a boyfriend."

Cameron looked down. He nodded.

I felt myself start to shake. Tears were welling up in my eyes. What the hell is wrong with me?

"I understand if you don't want to see me again." I said while looking down.

Cameron gently lifted my head up.

"Had. I had a boyfriend. I don't anymore."

"Why?"

"Because I'm three hundred percent sure he is the one who deleted all your messages." Cameron clenched his jaw. I could see how mad he was. It was terrifying, and strangely enough, it kinda turned me on.

My heart then began to sink. Why would someone do that? It's cruel. I had suffered so much in the past months. I thought he didn't love me. I thought he hated me.

"What if he didn't?" I asked.

"Then it doesn't matter. Because I have you now. And you're all I need. You're all I've ever thought about since I left. I know that our relationship, or whatever the hell it was, wasn't healthy. I needed to get away from that. But I feel like, I feel like if we give this a shot, it could work out. Because Nash, I don't want to be with anyone else but you, I don't want to kiss anyone but you, I don't want to wake up next to anyone but you and I don't want to live without you anymore. I simply can't. I need you Nash. And I need you to need me too."

I felt myself getting happy. I leaned in and slowly placed my lips on his, confirming what he just said.

"But you're going to leave again." I said softly.

He had to leave. I mean he had a life up there in London. I can't expect him to stay.

Cameron look a deep breath.

"Then come with me."

//

QOTD: do you think cash is real in real life

- I really wish it was.