Chapter 23: An Unexpected Visit

Cameron's POV

It was about seven pm on Saturday night and I just arrived home. As I entered my house I could hear my mom talking to someone. I walked into the kitchen and there sat Jack Johnson, bright eyed and he looked like he was having an in depth conversation with my mom. "Jack?" I asked. Jack spun around and ran to hug me. He engulfed me in a gigantic bear hug.

My mom walked out of the room, probably to go to work as this was the time she usually left.

"Dude what are you doing here? Why didn't you tell me you were going to be in LA?" I asked. Jack shrugged. "Kinda a last minute deal really." he said.

It was really nice to see Jack again, but I wondered where Gilinsky was. It was always Jack and Jack, they were never apart. "He's at our venue, preparing for our tour. That reminds me, the reason I came here looking like this." he said, I took a moment to look at what he was wearing. He was dressed to the nines. "Woah dude what is the occasion?" I asked. "Our first show is tonight... Well... More like in 2 hours." he stated. "Dude then why are you here?" I asked, clearly shocked. "Well I know that you're busy filming and being the famous 'Cameron Dallas' and I figured you may turn down the opportunity to come see us so Jack suggested I come here myself and get you." he said, as if he thought this out. "Dude you should've just asked, I would've come! It is your first show on your tour man of course I'd come! Plus, filming doesn't drain that much out of me." I said. Jack's eyes perked up. "Horray!" he shouted with a bit too much enthusiasm.

It took me a while to get ready. I had to look decent and whatnot.

Johnson had a limo waiting outside for us. I guess I underestimated how famous the Jacks were really getting.

Once we got there we had to sneak in from the back so that the hoards of fans outside wouldn't see us and cause a riot.

Once we got backstage we were greeted by Gilinsky. He was dressed similar to Johnson. I had to take a moment to take in how good they actually looked. Johnsons quiff game was strong and so was Gilinsky's eyebrow game.

I was lucky and I got to sit backstage and watch them perform. They were amazing. The dancing, the singing, everything was amazing.

Once they were done, we all went back to their hotel.

"Dude, what a way to start off a tour!" Glilnsky shouted while laying down on the bed. Speaking of the bed, there was only one. I was positive that this was both Glinisky and Johnson's room because I could see all their stuff laying around in the corner. Do you think that?.... No way. Jack and Jack? That made no sense because last time I checked, Glilnsky had a girlfriend. I figured I'd ask Johnson later.

There were a few other people in the room. I didn't know any of them. I assumed they were background dancers or something.

I saw Johnson sitting alone in the corner while everyone celebrated and I took this as my opportunity to go and talk to him.

I steadily approached him and sat next to him, leaning my back against the wall. "So." I said with a smirk. Jack turned and looked at me oddly. "So?" he said with a laugh. "Gilinsky aye. Never knew that would happen. Question, if you guys get married do you both become 'Jack Gilinsky' because wouldn't that be weird?" I said. Jack looked at me like I was insane. "There is nothing going on between Jack and I." he said. I snorted. "Yeah just like theres nothing going on between Nash and I." I said. Jack looked at me with large eyes. Shit. I just admitted that Nash and I had a thing to Jack, I was afraid on how he'll react.

He was quiet for a while till he started smiling. "I knew it, Jack owes me a hundred bucks!" he said while raising his fist in the air. "Did you bet on Nash and I?" I asked, clearly shocked. Jack chuckled. "Not only you and Nash, Matt and carter and also Taylor and Shawn." he said. I shifted and started looking down. As far as I am concerned Jack was right about everything. Well, maybe not Matt and Carter but you know. Jack got the hint. "Dude NO way!" he said while getting excited. "Well not Matt and Carter though. That's kind of a mess." I said truthfully. Jack looked down. "Is that why Matt tried to..." he said softly. "Not entirely, but I think that had something to do with it though." I said. "Oh... Jack and I were going to visit him. We just didn't know if he was okay yet." he said looking over at Jack who was now downing a bottle of vodka. "You should, maybe we can all hang sometime, it's been forever since the whole Magcon family has been together. We should even get Mahogany. Man I miss her." I said. I really did miss Mahogany, she always lightened up the room and she was a genuine friend. We texted back and forth but what with her busy and schedule and my filming we lost contact somewhere along the line.

Jack perked up. "Speaking of Mahogany , did you know that JOX is real?" he asked. "We all knew JOX was real." I said with a smirk. "True True." he said while chuckling.

"So you working tomorrow?" he asked. "Nope." I said while smiling. "Maybe we can chill tomorrow?" Jack asked. "Sorry man, I got this thing with Nash..." I said. I couldnt stop the blush from forming on my face.

"Oh alright man. Get some." he said while bursting out into laughter. I laughed with him.

"YO!" Gilinsky shouted out from across the room. He was drunk. He was very drunk. Johnson rolled his eyes. "You gonna get drunk with tarzan over there?" he asked while pointing to Gilinsky who was currenly half naked. "I dont know, I've still gotta get home and the thing with nash and what not..." i said while trailing off. "Dude you can stay here tonight and we can get our limo to take you to wherever you need to be tomorrow. come on." Jack said while getting up and offering me a hand. I took it. "yaaaaaaaasss." Gilinsky shouted, mimicking a white girl.

"Let's get wasted!"