Chapter 7: #Nia

Cameron's POV

'Just friends.' that phrase echoed throughout my brain for the next 3 weeks. It had been rather obvious that Nash had been avoiding me and doing an absolutely great job at it. He had missed our appointment for the apartment, he had missed a meet and greet and he had missed one of Taylor's ragers.

I jumped into a shower. I had to get ready, I had to be on set for my new movie. It was a small project, Lia would be working with me again so I wouldn't be around complete strangers.

After my shower I dried my hair, put on some skinny jeans, a Vans t-shirt and some Vans. I made sure I looked presentable.

I pulled out my phone and decided to go on Twitter. I checked the trending topics and my heart almost stopped.

'#Nia'

Nia? NIA? What?

I tapped on the hashtag and I nearly had a heart attack. There were numerous photos of Nash and Lia. At first I thought it was the fans being all weird but then I saw a photo of them.... kissing. What? I thought she was with JC. I am highly confused. I dialed JC's number. After a few rings he picked up. "Cam yo' what's up man?"

"Jc man ... um have you checked Twitter lately?"

"Oh you mean Nia?"

"Yeah."

"Lia and I broke up about a month ago, we just didn't tell anyone. We're still friends though."

"oh"

"I didn't think it'd get leaked this fast."

"What?"

"Dude you don't know?"

"No. What?"

"Lia was cheating on me with Nash, for an incredibly long time. I didn't know until I caught them and called things off with her. Apparently they started dating after we broke up. Surprised Nash didn't tell you, he told everyone else. Taylor, Carter, Jack, Jack and even Matt."