Chapter 24: All Good Things Come To An End

Cameron's POV

I woke up with a raging headache. My head really hurt. How much had I drunk last night? The Jacks's sure knew how to throw a party.

I realized I fell asleep on the Jack's bed. I quickly got up and saw Jack and Jack, both sleeping on the floor.

I rubbed my eyes to get the sleep out. I was exhausted.

Then, realization hit me. I had to be at Nash's this afternoon. I sprung out of the bed. I searched for my phone till I found it within the covers. I had three messages from Nash asking me what time I would be coming. I decided I'd reply to him later.

I poked Johnson on the face. "Jack" I said while sounding like a five year old child. Jack shifted in his sleep. "Jaaaaaaaaaaack!" I said while shaking him.

His eyes popped open. They were quite lovely. Blue and bright. Not as nice as Nash's though.

"Dude I need you to get me home." I said. Jack nodded as if he could hear the panic in my voice.

He got up and yawned. He then pulled out his phone and dialed a number. "Hey this is Jack, can I get a limo waiting outside in 5 minutes please? ....... Yes thank you." he said while hanging up. He smiled at me. "There you go." he said. I hugged him. "Thanks Jack. And tell Jack I say bye." I say referring to Gilinsky who was passed out completely.

Jack laughed. "No problem bro. Oh and wait!" he said while running into the small kitchen. After a few seconds Jack came out with a bottle of water and some pills. "For the hangover." he said while handing it to me. "Dude you're a life saver." I say while dropping the pills in my mouth and downing the water.

Jack and I say our goodbyes and I headed off to the lobby.
After about a minute or so I found the limo and got in.
It was really spacious. There were rows of seats circling the limo and there was also a flat screen TV in the back.
The driver looked back at me. "Party for one?" he asked, trying to make conversation. "No, just gotta get home and the Jack's insisted I use the limo." I said while leaning back on the incredibly comfortable seats.
"The Jacks are really something." the driver said. I chucked. "They sure are."
"So, you didn't really tell me where to take you." the limo driver said. I quickly told him my address.
"So, how do you know the Jack's?" the driver asked. "We used to be in this thing called Magcon together. It's like when a bunch of viners get together and meet their fans and put of shows and stuff. Even though we aren't in Magcon anymore, we still stayed a family." I said. It was true. Even though we didn't leave Magcon on a very good note, if it weren't for Magcon I wouldn't know the people who I consider my best friends. And also, I wouldn't know Nash...

The limo came to an abrupt stop. "We're here." the driver said. "Thank you so much." I said while getting out.
The first thing I realized was that my mom's car was in the driveway. Weird. It's the late morning, why is she home?
I quickly pulled out my keys from my back pocket and unlocked the front door.
The house was quiet. I walked into the living room and saw my mom sitting on the couch, reading a book.
"Mom?" I asked confusingly. She looked up with bright eyes, almost equally as as shocked that I was home. "Cameron! You didn't come home last." she said, I could see she was exhausted. "Sorry mom, the Jacks only finished their show late so I decided to crash at their hotel." I said truthfully. My mom nodded. "Alright then. Are you off today?" she asked. I took a seat next to her. "Yeah but in about 2 hours I have to be at Nash's, for some work BBQ for his mom. Keeping him company." I said. "Oh alright." she said. She paused and looked like she had something important to tell me. "I got a promotion." she said. "Congratulations mom!" I said while attacking her with a huge hug. She started laughing. "Cam get off me!" she said while lightly pushing me off her. "It's just that... it's in Chicago." she said.