Chapter 100: Epilogue

Cameron's POV

I drifted through the darkness. Is this what death feels like? Will I forever continue to float in this abyss of nothingness?

Memories of Nash and I slipped into mind. His smile, our dates and when we first had sex.

It was weird, it was odd. It wanted to cry, but I couldnt.

'CAMERON!'

I heard my name. But where could it have come from ?

'CAMERON!"

It was his voice.

It was Nash. It was his voice.

"Nash!" I yelled out.

Suddenly the darkness began to fade and there he was. There he stood. Him. Nash. He was there.

I leaped up and grabbed ahold of him, tackling him to the ground.

I felt tears streaming down my face.

Nash just laid there, beneath me. He didnt move, he looked confused. I didnt care. I immediatly attached my lips to his, relishing in the feeling.

I closed my eyes and tried to absorb every bit of feeling I was getting from the kiss.

I suddenly felt my body being pushed. I quickly snapped my eyes open to see Nash scrambeling away from me.

"What the fuck Cameron!" Nash screamed while backing away from me.

"Nash?" I stumbeled out.

Nash took a deep breath and looked down.

There was an uncomfortable silence as my mind tried to put together everything that was going on.

"Just, Cameron. We have to go." he said softly.

"Go where?" I asked while looking around me. I was in a hotel room. Why was I in a hotel room?

"We have a show Cameron!" Nash shouted while shaking his head.

"A show?" I asked confusingly.

"Yes Cameorn. You know we have this thing we do. It's called Magcon. And we're going to be late if we don't go now." Nash said with annoyance.

"Magcon?" I asked as I felt myself begin to panic.

"Yes Cameron. Magcon. God I know this only your second time here but you should really learn to get into the swing of things." Nash said while tossing me something.

"What is this?" I asked.

"It's your phone. Now come on."

I looked down. Since when did I own an iphone 4?

"This isnt my phone! Where is my iphone 6!" I yelled.

"Cameron, are you fucking insane. The iphone 5 is only coming out next year."

I immediatly started to hyperventalate.

"Geez Cameron what is wrong with you? It's just a phone! This is why you shouldnt have 10 Mountain Dews and then have a power nap, it messes you up bro." Nash said while leaning down next to me.

I started to feel myself panic. I had never slept with Nash, he never started dating Lia, Lia is still alive, Clayton is still out there somewhere, Nash is still alive.

And that's when it hit me, it was ALL a dream.

Everything was a dream. I hoped to god that the memories and events of the dreams would go away, be forgotten. But I knew that wouldnt be the case.

So now I had to sit here, with all these feelings for Nash, three years worth of feelings and pretend that everything was okay.