Chapter 12: The Agreement

Cameron's POV

{Contains Smut}

I sat at the foot of my bed waiting for Nash. It was 4:55 pm. He would be here soon. My mind wondered off to the three possibilities Matt had mentioned.

Oh, how I would love for him to admit his undying love for me, as corny as that sounds. But it is highly unlikely. On the second hand, him crushing my heart also seemed kind of unlikely. I didn't think Nash would do that, not that there is anything left for him to crush to be honest. And the third one, sex. Now that seemed likely. Not that I don't want it to happen, of course I do. It just would feel wrong I guess. But at this point I realized that all sense of rationality went away when I was with Nash. I could barley get out a sentence around him. I felt that if I did something to disappoint him or anger him I would loose him forever. I hated feeling that way around him.

Suddenly my doorbell rang. I anxiously got up and approached the front door. I could see through the window that Nash stood there. He was wearing a blue button up and ripped skinny jeans along with blue vans. He looked good, no he looked very good.

I slowly opened the door. He looked at me. "Are you alone?" he asked. I felt a sense of deja vu, only turned around. I nodded and let him in. My mom was working a night shift, thank god.

Nash sat down on my couch.

"Would you like anything to drink?.." I asked uneasily. He looked up at me and shook his head. I nodded and sat across from him.

"You said you waned to talk?" I asked, trying to sound causal about it.

He took a deep breath in.

"Look Cam.." he said slowly.

My heart dropped. Option two. This was it. He was going to smash whatever was left of my heart into tiny little pieces. I braced myself. He walked over and sat next to me and held my hands. Before I could respond, or even react, he started talking.

"I know you want to be more than friends, but... I don't." he said.

My heart just shattered into tiny little pieces. I felt a lump in my throat. I was about to cry. Not in front of him, I will not look weak in front of Nash.

"Is that all?" I asked, trying to sound cold towards him.

"No... I think... I think we should be friends with benefits."

Well, this was unexpected. I didn't know whether to feel angry or not. So he would basically just use me whenever he wanted, I wasn't completely disgusted with it, like a normal person would be.

"Okay." I said, not sounding convincing at all. Nash hesitated.

"If you don't want to... that's okay." he said trying to sound nonchalant about it.

"No... I mean yeah. I want to." I said, trying to make him happy. All I wanted was for him to be happy, and if this would make him happy, then I'd do it.

He paused and looked at me. I thought he was going to say something but instead he lunged forward and smashed his lips on mine. He pushed me down and his arms caressed my waist. Our lips moving at a rapid speed.

He slipped his hand down my pants. I gasped. He grabbed hold of my length. I let out a moan. I slipped my pants and my boxers down at once. He gripped at my shirt and tore it off, literally. He let out an instinctive growl. This is new. He started kissing me really hard, I kissed back, trying to match his force.

He slipped off his own shirt. He got off me and stood up. He pulled me up and started kissing me. "Jump" he said into the kiss.

I jumped and he carried me upstairs to my room, our lips never parting. He closed the door behind us. He threw me on the bed and looked at me, in my naked glory. He scanned my entire body.