The past (prologue)

A basket was placed at a cave with a purple sword.... "What is it?" Igneel asks his husband Acnologia.... "It is a baby..." Acnologia said....

Igneel looks at the note on the basket....

'this is(Y/n) (L/n)... We couldn't keep her because she is the Ultima.... And we don't want anything bad happening so please keep an eye on her this is a family weapon that can kill faunus and Grimm with one slice or cut!

-The (L/n)s'

"Welp..... WE FINALLY CAN BE PARENTS!" Acnologia yells... The dragons go into their human form.... They pick up (y/n) and that is when her story begins!

About 1 year old:
(Y/n) learned to hide her ears and tail... "I-i" (y/n) tried to say something. Three dragons were crowded around her...

"Ice stripper!" (Y/n) says happily. Acnologia glares at Igneel and Yukio.... (Y/n) keeps repeating it....

A few days later (Y/n) took her first few steps. The dragons were happy!

3 years old:
(Y/n) was learning dragon slayer magic quickly! She had a blue bandana around her wrist and a (F/c) scarf.... She also learned to strip like ice stri- Yukio!

(Y/n) was pretty intelligent!

7 years old:
(Y/n) came home with a bloody nose... "Oh lord what happened?!" Acnologia yells. (Natsu only trains with Igneel but knows about (Y/n) Igneel leaves Natsu to take care of (Y/n) Natsu actually forced him! Natsu said good bye and went to fairytail) "I got into a fight..." (Y/n) says.

"WHAT!" Acnologia yells and starts a rant with Igneel. Until they both clear their throats... "Did you atleast win?" They asked in unsion...

"Hell ya i did!" (Y/n) yells... (Y/n) went to school alot...

10 years old:
(Y/n) had her exceed hatched.... It was actually a little lion! She named him Simba (look..... I FUCKING LOVE THE LION KING!)

Acnologia smiles at the pair... Igneel was fighting Yukio.... And (Y/n) stripped...

13 years old:
(Y/n) was fighting grimm. They hurt Simba so she snapped! After she killed the grimm she had a scar across her eye...

She didn't care she only cared for simba...

14 years old:
(Y/n) had to go on the train there was this one person who was sitting there waiting.... When the train came (Y/n) tried to run off. But Simba grabbed her...

"I'M NOT GOING ON THAT DEATH TRAP!" (Y/n) yelled. Simba sighs. "(Y/n) seriously? You are all cold mc booty and ms toughie but a train brings you down?" Simba asks...

(Y/n) then strips showing off her abs... "(Y/n) your clothes..." Simba casually says. "GAH!" (Y/n) yelled out and put her clothes back on...

The girl with white hair blinked her eyes and rubbed them... She just slowly backs away hoping not to see (Y/n) ever again....

15 years old:
Bandits were struggling as they stole someone's weapon. A girl with a red hood stared at the scene. Until (y/n) swooped in and tackled them.

She knocks them out and returned the weapon. The red hooded girl with grey eyes was amazed

17 years old:
(Y/n) knew Ozpin and every adult at Beacon... They knew about her being the Ultima so they had a special room for her and Simba...

Acnologia and Igneel were crying. "Don't worry guys.... No need to cry..." (Y/n) says comforting them... They then went to the ship...

(Y/n) had a good look at the ship and she turned green... The dragons were crying then (Y/n) had to board the ship.... "I'm not going on that death trap..." (Y/n) says nearly puking...

Simba sighs and drags her to the ship....