Chapter 4: Baby

Standing in front of her was a man and woman both around their early twenties.

The woman had long dirty blond hair with brown eyes. She wore a black pant suit with a light pink handkerchief sticking out of her jacket pocket.

The man beside her had slick back dark brown hair and blue eyes. Similar in fashion he had on a grey suit and a black tie.

They both omitted the very essence of strength and power.

"Oh no cutie, let me help you up." The woman looked down sympathetically and reached under Kaila's arms lifting her up onto her feet.

"Let me go!" Kaila shouted backing away from them. "Who in the world are you two?! What do you want from me?!"

The duo looked at each other sad seeing how shaken and afraid Kaila was.

"Now Kaila, I know your scared but please don't raise your voice with us. We'll be glad to explain what's happening but only if you show us the same respect we'll give you." The man said sternly looking at her.

"Respect?! Is this what you call respect! You've kidnapped me! Stripped me of my clothes and put me in a onesie! And your talking to me like I'm some child!" Kaila hadn't even noticed she was getting herself teary and her little fists were turning white from the lack of blood flow.

"Kaila! Indoor voices please, I'm not going to tell you again. The next time you do it I'm going to punish you." The man said again, only this time his arms were crossed, his chest pushed out, and his head held high. She gulped.

The woman put her hand on the man's shoulder relaxing his tensed state. Once he was calmed she turned to look at Kaila reaching her hand out.

"Come here baby, right now let's get you out of that dirty uniform and into something a little nicer. Then we'll talk." The woman held her hand out.

Kaila was hesitant, but seeing the man eyeing her down she was scared if she didn't follow suit. However, she wasn't going to give in fully so she rejected her hand and instead simply walked over to them. They accepted it and led her out of the room.

Soon they were back in what looked like her room, but wasn't. Looking up at the giants around her she looked down as they were firmly looking her.

"Are you going to say something for this mess?" The man asked putting his hands on his hip.

"Babe, it's alright." She directed at the man, but turning her gaze to Kaila it hardened, "but only this once." She raised her eyebrow.

Walking away into the mounds of clothes Kaila hurled out earlier the woman grabbed the onesie Kaila had taken off.

She held her hand out and curled her pointer, directing Kaila over into her direction.

The man pushed her back softly leading her over. Once she was in reach the woman she was pulled close.

"Babe" the woman looked up getting the man's attention. He looked up curious to what she needed. Without saying anything she looked over to the door and back at him.

Catching on he nodded his head and walked out of the room.

Sure it still wasn't the privacy she would have wanted but having him gone did help settle some of Kaila's nerves.

"Ok baby, I'm going to help you get dressed." The woman said calmly.

Kaila shook her head taking a few steps back. "What no!" The poor girl was blushing profusely.

"Kaila I've already done it once, there's no need to be embarrassed." The woman gently eased her way closer to the girl.

Unsure of what to do, Kaila allowed the woman to lift her shirt over her head. Was she embarrassed? Very much! But for some reason the woman held some kind of power over her.

After what seemed like the two minutes she had Kaila all changed and back into the soft material. As much as Kaila didn't want to admit it, she really enjoyed the way the soft fabric felt.

She never got a change to splurge on something like this. Besides her occasional spending sprees on her day to day was minimal.

"Good girl!" The woman praised clapping her hands. While it was different being talked down upon as if she were some child, Kaila couldn't help but smile a little. The praising felt nice.

Before she knew it, the woman was bringing Kaila into a hug. It was comforting for a second, but only a second.

Eventually that sweet feeling of security faded, 'what are you doing Kaila! You don't know these people, and they've kidnapped you! Get out of this! Why did you let her change you into this...this...this baby suit! Get a grip! Your eighteen not a toddler!'

Kaila tried to scurry her way away from the woman, but that only meant she held onto her tighter. Soon Kaila was lifted up with ease and placed onto her hip.

"Settle down Kaila, lets go have a little chat now." She tightened her grip on the small girl who was still trying to push at her to get away.

Without realizing it, throughout all of Kaila's struggling she ended up kicking the woman in her leg just as they made it down the long flight of stairs and the man was in sight.

He was sitting in the living room couch, which was long semicircle one that had a wooden coffee table in the center. The room itself was larger than Kaila's entire house at home. The couch was sat in front of a ginormous flat screen tv that was mounted on the wall in front of it, and the long large windows that filled the walls brought the nice natural light in.

But as he seen Kaila kick the woman he stood up looking disappointed. He stood there waiting for the woman to bring the little girl over to him.

The way he glared over at Kaila made her scared, she didn't want to make him mad. Not wanting to look at his face anymore, she hid her face into the woman's neck.

Even though Kaila couldn't see it since her face was hidden, the woman awed at the fact that she was so close to her and held onto the small girl tighter.

"Are you ok?" The man mouthed over to the woman. Carefully she nodded and sat down on the couch with him placing Kaila in between them.

The woman's heart melted hearing the small girl whimper a little as she was pulled away from her body.

Kaila's head was going all over the place. She didn't know why she was allowing herself to behave this way. 'Why's she got to be so comfy! I need to be finding a way out of here, not enjoying it! You don't know these people Kaila, get your head out of the clouds! Just cause she smells nice...a-and looks pretty...a-and makes me f-feel safe...! No! Stop it! What's going on with me!' She argued with herself.

Carefully the duo surrounding her watched as her mood deepened again. The lady frowned taking a deep breathe.

"Before we start, I think someone owes you an apology." The man told the woman and looked down at Kaila, who at this point was just curiously looking around the room.

The interior design was magnificent, they manipulated their space well and had decorations everywhere. Kaila couldn't help it but her mouth fell slightly taking in everything in amusement.

Suddenly Kaila was brought out of her head when the man aggressively cleared his throat. She looked up at him.

"An apology?" He raised his eyebrow before directing her face over to the woman on the opposite side of her.

She looked calmly and gentle down at Kaila, a small smile on her face trying to relax the small girl.

"S-sorry" Kaila muttered softly out from under her breathe, her nerves got the best of her and she was fiddling with her fingers.

"Sorry what did you say?" The man said putting his hand on her shoulder and lowering his head towards her.

Kaila gulped taking in her pride before saying it again, only this time a little louder. "Sorry."

"Thank you baby, I forgive you." The lady gave the small girl in front of her a small hug. Kaila felt conflicted, she liked the affection but it was from someone she barely knew.

This talk was going to be interesting...
———————————————————————
Let me know what you think. Thanks Lexx signing off