Chapter 5

Liam's POV

"Ok, you guys have to leave," I threw open the bedroom door to find Harry and Louis comfortably cuddling on the bed watching TV. They looked at me annoyed for bothering them. "Serious!" I shouted.

"Woah man, what's wrong Liam?" Zayn came up behind me a put his hand on my waist guiding me into Harry and Louis' room. "Nailler get in here!" his scream echoed through the suite. "Group meeting!"

Niall's head popped in the room a second later with bacon in his hand? "Sup?" he asked his mouth full of food.

"No idea, why don't you tell us, Liam?" Harry's eyebrows pinched together. "What's goin on? Why are you kicking us out?"
"Woah, woah, woah," Niall held his hands up in defense. "You can't kick me out. Amalia is coming over.... I told her to meet me here!"

Zayn and Louis made kissy noises. Niall and Amalia had been dating for three months. Amalia was the daughter of one of our costume managers for the tour. Niall was typically shy around any girl, but he and Amalia had been friends for over a year. It was no surprise when Zayn, er, accidently walked in on a make out session. It was shocking, because that wasn't like Niall, but once we saw them hanging around together it was impossible not to see the chemistry and the love the two of them shared.

"Well, you can wait for her and then go get a room or something," I shrugged.

"Yeah sure," Niall said shaking his head in a laughing manner. "And why exactly do you need us to leave?"

"Charlotte texted me this morning..."

"The cute girl from the plane?" Harry asked.

"Ohhhh!" Zayn cooed. "She liiiiikes you!"

I shook my head as my heart dropped, "Maybe she did but I think any chance of that is gone."

"Why what happened?" Louis' funny tone dropped to completely serious.

"She was riding in the car on her way to breakfast.... She was listening to BBC Radio 1... and the number one most requested song came on..." my voice was overly sarcastic.

"Oh no," Zayn's eyes pierced my own as his mind made the connection.

"It wasn't..." Niall gulped.

"WE WERE NUMBER ONE AGAIN! WHOOOHOOO!" Harry screamed. "What's wrong with that? Wasn't she impressed?!?!"

Zayn gave Harry a cold look as well as Niall did.

"Wait a second... You didn't tell her did you? LIAM!" Louis' voice was covered in disgust.

I dropped my head shaking it slightly.

"Oh. Ohhhh..." Harry's demeanor changed as he realized what was going on. "I thought you told her...." He and Louis looked at me completely confused.

"I, erm, well...." I stuttered.

"He just told her we were in a band..." Zayn cleared the air.

"Oh for Pete's sake!" Louis cried out. "What do you mean?"

"I didn't want to come off as coincided or anything..." I muttered.

"Yeah well, now she probably Googled us and oh dear lord Liam!" Harry spat. "You better be thankful that girl is even willing to come over here and talking to you!" He stomped out of bed naked from the waist up. "Come on Lou. Let's grab some breakfast."