Chapter 66

Marisa's POV

"Really guys?" Zayn sounded slightly ticked off.

It was around 4am and Lauren and Louis were the only ones still in Zayn's room.

"Want us to leave, lover boy?" Louis chuckled.

Zayn frowned, "Honestly? Yeah."

Lauren grumbled a snarky comment that only Louis heard, but whatever it was it made him laugh.

"Up you go then," Louis pulled Lauren off the floor. "Bye guys," he waved to us with a wink as they walked out into the hallway.

Zayn waited for the door to click before he spoke, "Your suitcase is in the bathroom. I mean, you probably want to change, right?"

I was the only one who hadn't changed out of my dress. It made Twister awkward, but I was wearing spandex underneath so it wasn't really that big of a deal.

"Sounds good," I nodded slowly. "Erm, do you like know if I have a hotel room or like...." I stopped. It hadn't occurred to me until now that I had nowhere to spend the night.

Zayn's eyes brightened, "Leave it to the boys..." He chuckled. He kissed my cheek gingerly before pulling me off the sofa. "Go and get changed. You can stay here."

My blood pulsed through my veins. "Ok," I answered quietly before heading into the unusually large bathroom.

I opened my suitcase and shredded my dress off my body. I folded it and placed it on top of the pile of cloths. I pulled out a pair of green and blue stripped boxer shorts and a simple green v-neck. After slipping both articles of clothing onto my body, I pulled out my toothbrush and face wash.

Using my grapefruit smelling soap, I cleansed my face, leaving it smooth and clean. Then, I brushed my teeth erasing any smell the food I had eaten that might have left behind, leaving my mouth tingling with a minty sensation.

I pulled my hair into a low ponytail before walking back into the room. Zayn was on the sofa, hugging a pillow with his eyes tightly closed. His breathing was deep; his toned, shirtless stomach rising and falling slowly leading me to believe he was asleep.

"You take the bed," he muttered. Obviously he was awake and knew I was standing there."I'll sleep here rather soundly."

"Nope," I made my way over to him, grabbed his arm and pulled him up. "And since I know you're gonna be stubborn I'll just make the decision that we will share. Come on," I laced our fingers tightly pulling him behind me.

"Assertive," he teased.

"Shush," I stuck my tongue out. I crawled onto his unmade bed and pulled him in after me. He didn't even bother to protest. He pushed the cold white sheet back with his legs and sunk down so he was partially lying. He grabbed the covers and pulled them over both of us before snaking his arm around me and pulling me onto his chest.

I placed my hand on his chest, tracing his tattoo.

He captured my arm by my wrist and pulled on it so I was lying diagonally across the bed with my upper body on his chest.

One arm wrapped around me keeping me tightly against him, and with his other hand he fingered the features of my face.

"I've missed you," he whispered. "Thank you for coming here. You don't even know how much it means to me."