Chapter 47

Charlotte's POV
"Mmm," I sighed in pleasure. "Liam," I whined, "I have class."

"What's that?" he mumbled. His low voice vibrated the skin on my neck he had been trailing with kisses just seconds earlier.

His hand snaked around my stomach, as he pulled my back against his bare chest.

I hadn't planned on spending the night with him at the hotel, but after a, erm, lengthy make out session, we had both fallen asleep watching pointless TV. We had a nice history of falling asleep in each other's arms.

"School. You know where you go to get smart. Obviously you failed," I chuckled to myself.
"You're already smart, so you can stay here with me." His lips sponged over my skin once again causing me to sigh.

"But..." I protested.

"Mmm, no buts," he whispered against my ear causing me to shiver. His affect on me was overwhelmingly powerful. He knew it too which was bad because he just used it to his advantage.

"But.."

"There you go again with that but! Just keep your but to yourself." He chuckled immaturely at his joke.

"You are such a boy!"

"As in you want me to be a girl?"

"No!" I giggled.

He pressed his chin onto my shoulder. "I like this. This is nice."

"That it is," I turned my head slightly so I could peck the side of his mouth.

"Mmhm," he pressed his lips firmly to mine catching my lips between his teeth.

Reluctantly, I pulled away before he could sweep me back in. "I have to go." I stood up on the bed and searched the room for my skirt and top. Luckily, I had been wearing booty shorts and a cami underneath my outfit so I had something to sleep in.

"No you don't," Liam whined. He lunged forward grabbing my legs, fiercely pulling me on top of him. My bum landed in his lap as my head knocked against his chest. I screamed as he did so. He then proceeded to flip me over. He crawled over me. Inched of air separated our bodies.

"You aren't going anywhere," he said seductively. He planted soft, desperate kisses on my neck working his way up my jaw to my mouth. I tangled my hands in his hair, forcing his body to crash onto mine. He groaned as I griped his biceps, our tongues battling one another.

He trailed his way up my jaw as his hands caressed my sides. My breath hitched in my throat, "Liam I really do need to go."

It took all my will power to roll him over. Straddling his waist I placed a gentle kiss on his lips.

"Thanks for an amazing date," I smiled.

His hands found their way to my legs. Rubbing them, he smiled. "You're welcome. You're going to come over to help unpack tonight right?"

"Yep," I popped the p, "Send me directions. Though if you continue in this mood I doubt we well get anything done." I poked his stomach.

"What mood?" he asked innocently channeling puppy dog eyes.

"Oh please," I rolled my eyes.

I swung my leg over his torso and flounced off the bed. I gather my skirt and slipped my top over my head.

"Want me to walk you out?" Liam watched as I put my shoes and coat on.

I sighed, "I think that would cause more trouble than it's worth."