Chapter 65

Charlotte's POV

I unlocked my hotel room door and made my way into the dark area. Liam was right behind me. He shut the door behind him while I attempted to find the lights.

"This isn't like a fancy little get together, is it?" I asked, quickly slipping off my dress and pulling a sports bra over my head when he wasn't looking, leaving me in that and booty shorts.

"Nope," he chuckled. I knew he had turned around and was watching me.

"You're creeping aren't you? You could just let me get dressed in peace."

I could feel him getting close. "Is this not peaceful?" The seduction was back in his voice.

I jumped when I felt his fingers wrap around my bare waist, trailing up my sides.

I let out a small frustrated moan and his hands started to knead my shoulders.

"What's wrong?" he whispered against my neck.

I tilted my head to the side slightly, giving him more room to caress. "We are expected to be at Zayn's..." My voice was weak.

"Yes," he hummed. One of his hands dropped from my neck grabbing my waist. "So?"

I took in a deep breath. I knew what he meant, but it would be bad if we just didn't show up. "Maybe we can just go for a little bit..."

"Yeah, ok." I turned around and was met by the disappointment in his eyes. "Don't," I pleaded.

"Don't what?"

I wrapped my arms around his neck, "Don't make that face. It makes me sad."

He stuck his lower lip out, leaning his face against me.

"Oh now you're just being silly," I giggled.

"Mmmhmm," his lips vibrated my own.

He made sure the kiss wasn't desperate. It was slow and gentle in a way that got me excited more than quick and passionate kisses did. For once, his tongue didn't open my mouth. It was only our lips slowing moving together. He hands pressed into the lower part of my bare back, keeping us pressed firmly together. It was the kind of kiss that turns you legs to jello.

"Go get dressed then," his breath smelled of mint and alcohol. "The sooner we get there the sooner we leave."

His desperation amused me. I slipped on a pair of black sweatpants over my booty shorts, and I pulled a light blue tank top over my head. I then skipped over to my desk and pulled a gray hoodie off of my chair. It was Liam's Jack Wills hoodie that I had decided to keep for myself.

"Ready?" he asked when I turned around.

"Yeah buddy," I chuckled, quoting Niall.

Liam grabbed my hand, kissed it, and laced our fingers together. We took the elevator one floor up, stopping at Liam's room so that he could change as well.

"You're messy," I teased as I entered his room. I heard the door close behind me, and then fingers were at poking and prodding my waist causing me to squeal.

"You're messy," he mocked as he continued to tickle me.

"LIAM!" I ducked out from under his grasp, shoving him towards his bed. He stumbled forward, did a summersault on his bed, and landed flat footed on the other side. "Go get changed." As he went to the small closet, I made myself comfortable on his bed.