Chapter 64

Charlotte's POV

"Holy-freaking-cow!" Lauren was jumping up and down as we waiting to exit the room. "THAT WAS INCREDIBLE!" She was screaming.

"Shhh," Louis pulled her into a headlock. "We know! Now quiet down, Lo. They can hear you!"

"BUT IT WAS SOOO GOOD!"

Louis ruffled her hair before letting her stand back up, "Yes, yes it was," he agreed with her. "But now it's time to party!"

We all watched Louis as he awkwardly danced around, Harry of course joining him.

"They are so weird," Amalia palmed her face. "Whyyy?"

"Are you embarrassed by us?" Louis laughed, grabbing her hand and pulling her forward. He wrapped his arms around her, forcing her to dance.

"Stop it!" she giggled. "Louis stop!" Louis released her grip on her before pulling Lauren back to him and the two began jumping around.

"They are so ridiculously perfect," I whispered in Liam's ear as I watched the two dancing.

He smiled at me, eyes twinkling, "Alike in every way."

We filed out with the rest of the crowd and eventually found our way back to the limo. The boys didn't bother to stop and talk to fans, because we were all ready to go back to the hotel. When we arrived, it was around twelve. The hotel gleamed in the moonlight, and it was already packed with people.

"I didn't realize there was a party-party," I muttered. I had thought that we were just going to hang out in someone's room.

"Oh, yeah," Zayn said. I turned to face him, and sure enough, him and Marisa where practically on top of each other. "But we are only going for a little while. Then we are going to go and get out of these dress clothes and party in my room." He gave Marisa's hand a little squeeze. I had never seen the smile on his face so bright. It was adorable.

The limo pulled into the drop off circle to let us out. One by one, we filed out into the bitter air, making a dash for the heated building.

The lobby of the hotel was filled with people. Everyone was still dressed up and buzzing with excitement. We maneuvered our way through the crowd in a train, eventually reaching the main ballroom.

The room was dark; lighten by dim, golden overhead lights. A spotlight flashed around the room. The DJ was set up in the far corner and the bartender was opposite of him. The room smelled like a mixture of alcohol and flowers. Lots of people were dancing and drinking or just talking and drinking.

"May I have this dance?" Liam offered me his hand, wanting to lead me towards the dance floor.

I placed my hand in his, allowing him to lead me away.

"You know I never took you as one to dance," I yelled over the music. "But every time we go out you ask me to dance."

He shrugged. His brown eyes darken as he watched me start to move to the music.

Marry the Night by Lady Gaga was beating through the room.

I'm gonna marry the night.

I'm not gonna cry anymore.

I'm gonna marry the night.

Leave nothing on the street to explore.