Chapter 79

Charlotte's POV

My eyes fluttered open slowly, taking in the sight before me and instantly bringing a smile to my face. The midmorning sunlight was streaming through the open curtains. We hadn't closed them because we had meant to watch the fireworks, but I guess I fell asleep.

Lying beside me, or halfway beneath me, was the beautiful boy I had spent the night with. His hair was ruffled into a shape similar to Louis' normal style. Sex hair. I ceased a giggle that was aching to cross my lips.

Liam's stomach rose and fell steadily as his arm was wrapped around me. My head was resting on his shoulder as I was curled up to his side. His face was lazily turned towards mine; his unconscious expression was peaceful.

Carefully, I moved forward brushing away a loose curly from his closed eyes. He sighed the second my skin grazed his own but he didn't open his eyes. I moved my hand away from his face figuring he was still asleep.

I released a breath of air quietly as I decided what I should do next. I could either roll out of his securing grasp and get out of my comfortable pajama pants and go get us some food or cuddle in closer to his side, close my eyes and daydream until he woke up.

Figuring number two was the better option; I pulled the fleece blanket higher over us as I cuddled next to him. Immediately, his arm tightened around my waist.

So he was awake.

I chuckled.

"Why are you laughing," his voice was deeper than normal. He cocked one eye open as he looked at me accusingly.

"Shh," I shushed him as I buried my face into his shirt. "I'm sleeping." This time the giggle moved past my folded lips and out into the room.

"No you're not," Liam whispered. "You're stomach says otherwise." Liam poked my now grumbling stomach causing me to groan.

"I can't help that I haven't eaten in, like, twelve hours," I scrunched my nose against his chest.

"Then let's go eat," he said matter-of-factly as he pulled me back from his body so he could examine my face with a grin.

I groaned again, "I don't wanna move."

His lips pressed down against my rosy cheek. "I'll carry you then, but you need to put some clothes on."

My lip jutted out instantaneously, "You like me in my pajamas."

He shook his head with an extremely guilty smile, "I deny nothing; however my mates don't need to learn to like you in your pajamas, too."

I slapped his chest causing him to chuckle.

"I'm just stating a fact," he defended himself. "Do you have clothes to change into?"

I nodded, "But I need a sweatshirt."

Liam's puppy eyes rolled into the back of his head, "What happened to that one sweatshirt of mine that you stole?"

I hopped off the bed and grabbed my bag from the foot of the bed. "It's at home. I'll go shower and change while you find one for your most favorite person in the world to wear."

Liam looked around the room. "Niall wants a sweatshirt?"

My tongue popped out of my mouth before I disappeared into the bathroom.