Chapter 17

Chapter 17

Liam's POV

"Well?" Niall placed a hand on my back.

The five of us had piled into the van after saying goodbye to the girls. Zayn was in the back with Louis and Harry. Harry was practically on Lou's lap. The sight made me chuckle as I remembered my conversation with Charlotte.

"Are we on for tomorrow?" Niall interrogated.

"On for what and why wasn't I invited," Louis seemed offended.

"Get yourself a date and you can come." Niall shot him a funny look.

"Harry will you go out with me?" Louis said without second guessing himself causing the car to irrupt in laughter.

"Erm, no," Niall cackled.

"Well it's not like Liam has a date," Zayn paused. "WAIT!" He had finally caught on.

"DO YOU?" All four of the boys exploded at once.

"It's a possibility," I smirked.

All of them thundered in applause.

"Hold up. Were you guys making out backstage?" Harry shot me a nasty look. "That's not the romantic Liam Payne we know."

"No one said anything about making out," I defended myself. "You guys know me way better than that."

"I was simply checking, but congrats man," Harry rubbed my hair. "I know you really like her."

"From the sounds of it she really likes you, too," Zayn smirked at his inside information.

"Oh dear lord," Louis threw his hands up hitting the ceiling, "Dare we even ask what went down between you and Marisa?"

"Gosh Liam they think we are some sort of man slut or something," Zayn laughed.

I gave him an accusing look, "What are you trying to hide?"

"Come on baby Zayn," Louis ruffled his hair, "We know you are hiding something!"

"Nothing physical happened so you four can stop tearing me apart with your accusing stares!" he exclaimed.

"Then what?" Niall asked.

"I may have gotten her number after talking to her every down time we had. I also maybe hanging out with her tomorrow..."

For the second time that night the car shook due to the loud yells of approval that came from our mouths.

"Now wait a second here," Harry said silencing the rest of us. "Niall has a date with Amalia. No surprise there. I won't even bother asking you two where you went off to tonight. Liam has a date with Charlotte..."

"Finally," Louis coughed and I shot him a nasty look.

Harry continued, "Zayn has a..."

"It's not a date!" Zayn was quick to deny.

"...playdate with Marisa."

The boys and I snickered.

"Should have said it was a date, lad," Niall laughed. "A playdate makes it sound worse."

"I give up," Zayn sighed with a chuckle.

"My boys are growing up," Louis cooed.

"Forever alone, you and me Lou?" Harry smirked.