Chapter 8

Charlotte's POV

When I woke up the next morning it was 1 PM. I guess it was the afternoon. I had way overslept. I had been planning on running to a few different stores so that I could pick up a few items that I needed for school. Instead, I had to cut back on which stores I was going to. I wanted to be back at the hotel by three-thirty to get ready for movie night.

MOVIE NIGHT! My stomach jumped as I remembered that it was only five hours until I would see Liam... and the rest of the boys. I jumped out of bed and stretched. Maybe shopping could wait until tomorrow. I decided it could.

I picked up my laptop and turned it on. I typed a quick email to my roommate and asked her if she had any ideas to spice up our room. I also asked if she would want to meet up for lunch one day. After hitting send I walked to the bathroom and threw my hair up into a ponytail. I slipped on running shorts and a sports bra along with my favorite Nike shoes. Despite the shower that I had taken the night before, I needed to go on a run. I had finally caught up on sleep, and even though I still wasn't used to the time change, I had a ball of energy that I needed to burn off. I slipped a t-shirt on over my sports bra and headed down the hall to the elevator.

Once I was outside, I began to run. I had no idea where I was going but the beating sun was warm on my face. I ran and ran clearing my head and wasting energy. When I returned to the hotel an hour later I felt refreshed. I wasn't tired; rather I was ready to face the night. I hopped into the shower. After running my favorite shampoo through my hair and scrubbing all the sweat off my body, I grabbed a fluffy white towel from the towel rack and wrapped it tightly around myself.

I flipped the switch on my straightener and headed to throw on shorts and a t-shirt. I dried my hair and then pulled it straight. Glancing at the clock, I realized it was only four. I flopped on the bed and decided to watch a half-hour of TV before I finished getting ready.

Liam's POV

I was woken by four bodies slamming into my own.

I knotted my first and pierced it through the air, making contact with what appeared to be someone's stomach.

Someone groaned and collapsed off the bed.

"Hey now that was not necessary," Harry's voice was full of pain. Managing to stand up, he shook off the punch by jumping back on top of the pile with full force.

"What do you want?!?!" I groaned.

"It's one o'clock, lad," Niall poked me in the side. "Get your butt out of bed!"

"NO!" I pulled the pillows out from underneath me. I slung one at Niall's face and used the other one to cover my head.

Zayn had picked up the pillow that had missed Niall's head and was now whacking me with it. "Get up Liam!" He said each word with an impact of the pillow.

"IT'S YOUR DATE NIGHT!" Louis taunted.

"SHIT!" I sat up suddenly. I knew that Charlotte was coming over tonight, but it had completely escaped my mind.

"I gotta go," Niall said. "Bye!"

Then Niall was gone. My stare followed him as he left.

"Hot date," Zayn laughed. I shook my head. Amalia was coming over tonight –but that wasn't good enough for the needy couple. God knows they'd make out the whole movie anyway.

"We're off too." Louis pulled Harry off the bed. "Lunchtime!" He and Harry left the room leaving me with Zayn.

"Erm, Zayn, you can get off of me..." He was still draped across my legs. "My foot is falling asleep."