Chapter 45

Charlotte's POV

"Well don't you look fancy!" Madison winked at me as she entered our room, Ryan was right behind her.

I tossed a slightly wavy piece of hair over my shoulder and smiled. I couldn't curl my hair to save my life, but I was great at making it look wavy. Not knowing what Liam had planned for the night, I had dressed myself in black high-waist skirt and a quarter-sleeved black and white striped shirt. I had slipped red heeled ankle boots onto my feet which were complimented by bright red fingernails and bright red lipstick.

"Most chicks can't pull that look off, but it fits you, Char," Ryan winked.

"Um, thanks?" I asked.

Maddie smacked him causing him to chuckle. "I just mean you look nice. His breath will be taken away."

That wasn't the plan- not the immediate one anyway. I just wanted to hang out with him. Not really even as a date, but just to hang out.

"Do you need the car?" Marisa drew her attention away from the grumbling TV.

"Nope, Niall and Louis are apparently picking me up? This should be interesting."

"No hate date with Malik?" Ryan asked Marisa.

"Nah-"

"Hear you to got in on this weekend!" Ryan wiggled his eyebrows.

"RYAN!" Maddie scolded. "Behave!"

"Sorry Mom," he whimpered. "But since their beloveds are so famous and never hang out with us, I can't make fun of their coupleness to their faces so I have to do it some time!"

"Yeah alright," she shook her head and plopped herself next to Marisa knowing there was no chance at restraining him.

"Ok well I have to go, but do I look okay?"

"You look beautiful," a voice called out.

All four heads turned towards the door to see Charlie Moore standing in the there.

"Hey," I smiled at him. "Thanks."

"No problem, but you know always look beautiful." He entered the room giving Ryan an awkward bro-hug.

"Mads, Riss, what's up?" he gave them both kisses on the cheek before giving me the same.

I had met Charlie the first week of school when he and Ryan had offered to carry my stuff up to my room. I didn't spend tons of time with him because most of my free time was spent with Liam and the boys, but we had hung out a few times. He was good friends with Maddie and was fairly close to Marisa. He was a sweet genuine guy.

"Hot date with Payne right?" He sat on the floor in front of the TV. "That boy isn't going to know what to do with himself."

"He'll be sexually frustrated while sitting there meeting fans," Ryan smirked.

"OK! I am leaving. I will see you two later." I pointed at Marisa and Madison. "However I could care less if I never saw you two again." Ryan stuck his tongue out at me. I did the same.

"Oh no if you do that you won't be getting anything tonight!"

"Immature little...."