Chapter 25

Charlotte's POV

I will be up front and admit that I was never one for make out sessions. Most likely, it was because mine and Chance's relationship wasn't really like that. After being with Liam... well, I guess, Liam really blew Chance away.

It's awkward to say and think about, but Liam is a good kisser. The back of my mind tells me it's because he's kissed lots of girls, but I try not to think about that. Not only is it kind of creepy, but it kind of makes me insecure. I only ever kissed Chance, which now seems like a joke. If I think too much, I freak out that I could potentially be a bad kisser.

However, as often as my mind wanders to contemplate these thoughts, I always manage to forget them when I am with Liam, especially when I am kissing him.

Liam sat up, kneeling above me. I looked at him, eyes twinkling.

"You are going to make this utterly impossible," he ran his hand through his hair.

"What are you talking about?" I laughed.

"Stop looking at me so seductively!"

I slid out from underneath him clutching my stomach laughing. "I am not looking at you seductively!"
"Really? Because that is exactly what I would have called that face!"

I slapped his arm, "I have never seduced anything or anyone before, so I think you are mistaking." After I said it I realized how potentially awkward it was.

Thankfully, he didn't take it that way.

"Fine. I guess it's just me not wanting to break this up."

"Break what up?" I asked.

He poked me in the side, "See now you are being flirtatious."

"I never denied that I was a flirt!"

"Oh Charlotte," he chuckled deeply. He wrapped his arms around my wait and pulled me against him.

"Oh Liam," I teased.

He placed a delicate kiss on my lips before pulling me tightly into a hug.

"You know, this is crazy. I haven't felt this way in a long time," he whispered into my hair.

"Felt like how?" I asked, my voice muffled against his chest.

He paused before answering, "Happy."

I smiled as I pulled away and gave him a kiss.

He wound his arm around my waist. I did the same thing in return.

"I still really like that room," he muttered as he closed the door behind us, leading me down the hall towards the stage entrance.

"I do, too," I winked.

"Well, well, well," Louis strutted towards us as we made our way on stage. Zayn and Marisa were off on the other side of stage laughing. Niall and Amalia were wrapped in each other's arms at the end of the catwalk. Harry was talking to Lauren and a girl I didn't recognize.

"If this," he waved his finger at us, "Doesn't say steamy make out session then I don't know what does."

"Get it Liam!" Harry called out.

Marisa whooped and Zayn, Lauren, and Amalia laughed.

"I'm pretty sure," Louis continued, "that Harry was incredibly clear when he said that all steamy love sessions had to wait until AFTER sound check."