Chapter 13

Liam's POV

"Zayn, Zayn, Zayn," I pushed him back onto the bed. Harry, Niall, and Liam looked at me questioningly while Zayn mutter what sounded like cuss words.

"How was Marisa?"

"Who's Marisa?" Niall hopped on the bed bouncing up and down.

"Awe, yes, who is Marisa?" A sly smile grew across Louis' face.

"Marisa is Charlotte's roommate," Harry state without looking up from the tv.

"Er, yeah, how did you know that?" I asked.

Harry shrugged, "Lucky guess. Is she cute?"
Zayn was trying incredibly hard to hide the grin on his face.

"OHHHHH!" Louis pointed at him.

"She's really nice," Zayn nodded.

"Did you guys talk much after we left?"
"Tons," His smile was now covering his face, lighting up his eyes. "She explained that she was a really big fan and that she couldn't believe that she was eating lunch with me. She was really cool about it though –like she knows that I am really just a normal person. We talked about sports and France and just really random stuff."

"Rebecca to Marisa?" Harry wiggled his nose.

Louis and Niall both gave him a slap on the back.

It was a relief for all of us to hear Zayn say this. Truthfully, as five teenage boys, we had all been through some pretty rough relationship patches. Harry had avoided any situation at all. Louis had ended it with Eleanor. Niall and Amalia hadn't stepped out of the: I want to be with you every second of forever phase. I struggled to get over Danielle, but Zayn, Zayn wasn't one to put his heart on the line. After Rebecca, he had played it pretty safe. The smile on his face told us that he was recovering. If he wasn't fully ready, he was close.

"With all this unexpected Zayn romance we have neglected to interrogate you!" Louis turned the attention to me. "How is little Miss Charlotte?"
"Good."

"And?" Harry asked.

"What?"
"Saturday?"

"Oh, yeah. I asked her. There is a school dance, but she doesn't know if she is going to that so she said she'd let me know."

"How about you text her and tell her to bring Marisa?"

"Guys, come on. You know I don't just get with girls I don't know! I like her as in yeah I think she is a nice person but I'd want to get to know her..."
"Okay then," Harry went about rephrasing his statement. "How about you text Char and tell her to bring Marisa so that they can get to know each other?"

Zayn moaned as he tumbled back onto the bed collapsing his face into his pillow.

"You are so annoying!" he half screamed into his pillow.

"And you couldn't live without us!" I slapped his bare back.

I got up and left to go to my own room. I picked up my phone and threw myself on my bed.

I scrolled through my messages before clicking on a certain name. I began typing away.

Niall came into the room to change his clothes. He glanced at me typing vigorously on my iPhone.