Chapter 18

Liam's POV

"Today, in the studio live, please welcome One Direction!" the radio host smiled at us. "Hello boys how are you?"

"Good," we all answered at one.

"Thanks for having us," Zayn added.

I was three o'clock in the afternoon. We had a radio interview, a meet and greet with fans, rehearsals, and then it was date night.

"Thank you for being here. I know you guys have a very busy schedule. Harry why don't you tell us what you all have going on right now?"

Harry nodded, "Well, we have a benefit show at the O2 tomorrow. The proceeds go to a couple different charities that our fans voted on. We had a rehearsal yesterday and we have another one today. Then we have about a week break to do whatever we want really. Most of us are going home to visit family." He glanced at us getting nods of agreement. "Then we start rehearsals and promo for the tour."

"Busy busy," the interviewer said. "Zayn what do you like to do in your down time?"

"Uhh, for me, I like just doing stuff that a teenager likes to do. Play video game, hang out with friends and watch movies. You know the typical stuff."

"Now that your fame has spread, worldwide really, is it hard to stay close with the people you were friends with before this all happened, Niall?"

"Yeah definitely," Niall nodded, "It's hard but I mean we make it work. Sometimes that means flying your buddies out to whatever city or country you are in, though."

"But you are rock stars so you can do that, right?"

Niall chuckled, "Yeah, and they don't seem to mind."

"Now, we knew that you guys were leaving your flats and buying a house but your lease was up before the house payment went through. So how long are you stuck in the hotel?"

"It could be a little bit longer," I sighed. "The house finally closed but we had to redo some parts and it's taking longer than we thought."
"Is it frustrating living in the hotel, Louis? Does it feel like you are all on top of each other?"
"We are always on top of each other anyway –literally!"
Everyone laughed.

"So it's not too crowded?"
"No," I replied. "We have a nice suite that has three bedrooms so really we can just disappear there if we need to."

"Who shares rooms with whom?"

"I get my own room because I called it," Zayn put his hand in the air.

"So let me guess," the radio host eyed us. "Louis and Harry share and Niall and Liam share."

"Correct," we all replied.

"So, how did the rehearsal go yesterday? We heard that some girls were there?" She stared at us questioningly.

"Yeah," Louis said calmly, "Like Zayn said, we like to hang out with our friends. We invite them to rehearsal to make it more entertaining for ourselves. Plus, we want to hang out with them."

"So there were girls there?"
"There were," Niall responded.

"Anything happen that we should know or not know about?"
"No, I think we really are having a misunderstanding here," I chuckled. "It was a rehearsal. We actually had to work. We had some friends to come and watch and give us advice. Plus we then had someone to hang out with during the down time."