Chapter 10

Charlotte's POV

I grabbed the pizzas from Liam so he could open the door. The second I entered the hotel room Louis grabbed the pizzas from me and Harry picked me up, spinning me around in a circle.
"FOOOOOD!" Louis exclaimed.

"Thank goodness, I thought we were going to starve!" Harry set me back on my feet.

Amalia and Niall got up from the sofa followed by Zayn. Everyone loaded their plates with pizza and then sat down in front of the tv.

I was the last one to get my food because I had to use the restroom. When I went to sit down, Liam patted the floor next to him, signaling me to come over and sit with him.

As gracefully as I could, I maneuvered myself through the others and sat down.

We didn't start the movie right away. Instead, we sat talking.

Harry and Louis were telling the most random jokes ever. Niall's laughs echoed through the room after each one. I glanced up at Amalia who was contently cuddling with Niall.

"Get used to it!" she chuckled when she caught me staring at her. "These five run the show. All you and I have to do is sit back and watch. I promise it hasn't gotten boring yet."

Louis grinned, "Yeah it's true. We are also the coolest people you will ever meet!"

Liam cocked a cheeky grin at me.

Once we finished eating it was close to ten o'clock. I was completely exhausted but I didn't want to leave. I helped Liam and Amalia clean up the left over pizza before settling back down on the floor. Liam brought me a pillow and a blanket which I was thankful for.

Zayn turned on the movie as everyone got situated. Louis and Harry were sharing one sofa. Zayn had the other to himself. Niall and Amalia were lying cozily on the floor next to Liam who was sitting next to me.

I rested my head against the pillow that was up against the sofa as the movie started to play. I had never heard it before, and I wasn't really in the mood to watch a movie. Especially with Liam's leg constantly brushing mine, I found it hard to concentrate. Fifteen minutes in and I still couldn't concentrate. Plus, Niall and Amalia were, erm, generally busy. I was thankful when Louis slapped Niall's head and they left the room.

As the movie dragged on it became increasingly difficult for me to stay awake. Even when Liam casually slipped his arm around me, I was still about to fall asleep. I let out a giant yawn which I silenced with my hand.

"Tired?" Liam asked in a low voice in order to avoid disturbing the others.

I faked yawned again and rested my head against his shoulder pretending to sleep. I giggled at my annoying girl actions but quit when Liam just pulled me closer to his side.

I nestled my head in the crook of his neck and let my eyes slowly close. It wasn't long before I was completely asleep.

Liam's POV

I had pulled her closer to me hoping that she would fall asleep. Plus, it was just another reason to have her against me.

Zayn saw what I had done and shook his head with a grin. I wasn't a player. I didn't hit on girls I didn't like. I vowed never to have one night stands. All five of us were boys with morals. We had parents, grandparents, family and friends that we wanted to make proud.

Charlotte rested her head against my neck. She smelled sweet –like vanilla and caramel. I brushed my thumb back and forth along her shoulder blade. I was sure she wouldn't remember this, but I continued anyway.