Chapter 69

Chapter 69

Louis' POV

"And stockings were hung by the chimney with care..." Zayn chuckled as he pointed to the fireplace across the way.

We were standing in the doorway of the ballroom ready to walk in and join the party. My party. Yes, it was my birthday but it was also Christmas Eve leaving me with a two-for-one celebration. I didn't really mind, because other than the Christmas stockings, Christmas tree, and red and green color scheme; it wasn't really Christmas themed at all. Haha.

"Well birthday boy, leggo," Zayn twirled his way towards the table where the other boys were sitting. The other boys and Lauren I should stay.

I made my way to the table slowly as I took in the people that were here. Mainly it was tour members and then everyone's families who had come for the holiday.

"Hey sweetie," my mom pulled me into a hug.

"Hey Mum, hey Lottie," I ruffled my sister's head.

"Having a good birthday so far?"

"Yeah- pretty good. Going to get this party started though."

"Behave," she instructed as she wacked me on the back of the head. "But have fun."

With that she let me go and join the boys.

"Looking good hot stuff," Harry winked at me as I sat down.

I was wearing khakis, a blue shirt, and suspenders. It wasn't really anything out of the ordinary.

Lauren, who was sitting between me and Haz, smacked Harry's arm. "Back off Styles, he's mine. Don't let that whole Larry Stylinson ship get to your head."

Everyone chuckled.

"So boys," Liam paused, "and Lauren.... How about a toast? TO LOUIS!"

Everyone held their glasses in the air, "TO LOUIS!" They all shouted.

"Alrighty party animals, this has been insanely requested tonight, so here it is..." The DJ had the microphone in his hand. Dinner was over and we had decided to wait a while for cake which meant it was time to party. "One Direction with UP ALL NIGHT!"
"What?" the boys asked confused.

"Who the heck requested our song at our own party?" I spat.

I looked over to see Harry grinning. Then, Lauren was smacking his arm.

"HARRY! THEY'RE PLAYING IT! THEY TOOK OUR REQUESTS," she glanced at the rest of us with a giggled.

"Time to dance m'lady," Harry scooted her chair back and took her hand.

Arm in arm they walked to the dance floor and immediately began dancing and singing along.

I watched as Lauren moved to the music. She was a natural dancer. Her hips, that were covered by a short, tight maroon skirt swayed back and forth. Her long, skinny legs moved back and forth keeping perfect time. Her arms swayed above her head. Her face was filled with a smile.

Harry wrapped his arms around her, pulling their bodies against each other as they began to dance as one.

"Jealous much?" Niall chuckled.