Chapter 27

Liam's POV

"I can't believe they ditched us," Niall whined as we entered our hotel room.

The show was a big success. We had raised more money than anticipated. The crowd was great. The show was flawless –even Haz was proud of his performance. After the show had ended, the girls met up with us backstage. When we extended an invitation for them to join us for dinner afterwards, they had politely decline... all of them.

Niall was bitter about it. There was no doubt in any of our minds that he was hoping to steal Amalia away. However, I would have loved to spend more time with Char and most likely Zayn would have loved to spend some time with Marisa.

"Oh come on Nialler," Louis slugged him causing him to double over, "Don't be a baby. Let your girl go and party. Meanwhile, we can have a little pow-wow because as far as I am concerned...." Both the boys shifted their attention to me, "We have a Li-li to beat up."

I tossed myself down on the sofa, "Why are you beating me up?" I asked resting my arms behind my head. I was exhausted.

"Hey Haz," Zayn said, "Don't Liam's lips still look.... Swollen?"

Harry put his face right up to mine and squinted, "Yeah Zayn. Still swollen."

"Oh guys, shut up," I muttered as I stood up from the sofa. I attempted to walk away, but they pushed me right back down.

I wasn't one to be interrogated about relationships. They are supposed to be private and between me and her. I mean, sure, I'd share with fans because they were an important part of my life. So are the boys, but I'm just that awkward person who would start blushing or something –maybe not blushing, just grinning like an idiot.

"Harry," Louis towered above me along with Zayn and Harry. Niall plopped down next to me. "Did, erm, did Liam tell you that he was making out with Char last night?"

Harry looked wide-eyed at me with his mouth in the shape of an O. "No!" he gasped. "Zayn did he tell you that?"

"Not me mate," Zayn shook his head. "Louis?"

"Hmmm. Not me neither."

Niall laughed, "I saw them making out."

"We were not making out!"

"Nah, just kissing. But today, backstage, that is a different story isn't it?" Louis winked suggesting the worst.

I shrugged, "Not really."

"Come on Liam!" the boys groaned in frustration.

"Why the hell not?" Louis bellowed.

"Let me get this straight," I leaned forward so my face was close to Louis' who was not sitting on the coffee table, "Earlier, you were upset that we were, which we really weren't but, getting it on back stage. Now you are complaining that I didn't take it far enough?"

"YES!" he screamed in my ear.

"Woah, Lou, calm down," Harry said. "Liam?"

"What?" I asked frustrated.

"Why not?" he pressured.

"You know what I want to know? I want to know why you aren't upset with Zayn. Look where he and Marisa have gotten! No where!"