Chapter 57

Charlotte's POV
"Are you sure you don't want to come? You still can. Just show your face and security will let you in," Marisa glanced over her shoulder at me before turning her attention back to her reflection.

"No," I shook my head. "I mean yes I wanna but I can't. Plus it's a big show and I don't want Liam to be fretting about me or our relationship. He has to concentrate."

Marisa sighed turning towards me, "He's already fretting about you."

"Well, if I was there it would just add to the drama. I've been thinking about going to see him this weekend."

"Ok," she gave up. "How do I look?" She twirled in front of me.

She was wearing a simple white shirt with long gold and silver necklaces. A short blue ruffle skirt hugged her tiny waist with a bow on her side.

"Beautiful," I smiled. "Zayn isn't gonna be able to sing with you standing by the stage. He'll be too shocked by his beautiful girlfriend." She giggled. "What shoes are you gonna wear?"

"Erm, I don't know yet. Maybe my silver ones?"

"Are you going partying afterwards?"

"Probably." She pressed her lips together in an awkward smile.

"Mmhm," I nodded. I gracefully twisted off my bed and ran to my closet. "How about these?" I held my favorite pair of Ugg boots in front of her. They were medium blue –a perfect match to the color of her skirt.

"You are amazing," she took them from me giving me a hug.

"I know," I did a hair toss. "What jacket are you wearing?"

"Oh!" she caught onto my hint. She turned to her desk chair and grabbed Zayn's letterman jacket off the back. She had borrowed it when they had gone out a few nights back and had forgotten to give it back.

She slipped her arms through the holes and straightened the corners.

"Perfect," I smiled. "Go have a good time."

"Are you sure..."

"Yes Riss," I pushed her towards the door. "Now go. You are already running late."

Once Marisa was gone, I belly flopped onto my bed and grabbed my phone. Scrolling through my contacts, I found the number I was looking for and hit call.

"Hello?"

"Hey Charlie, would you mind doing me a favor?"

Lauren's POV

Forty-five minutes until the doors opened and I still had to go and get dressed in my nice outfit. It was the tour rule that everyone had to look nice during the show. You never knew who would show up. Let's just say I've met Usher, Beyonce, Rihanna and Michael Buble.

I ducked backstage to change quickly and avoid everyone I could.

I pulled a short, black leopard print skirt over my waist and fastened it with a large black belt. I yanked a grey Beatles t-shirt over my head and finished the outfit with a short, tight fitting black blazer.

I slid my tiny feet into my favorite pair of grey converse and then turned to see my reflection in the full length mirror. I smiled at what I saw. I was fairly positive that I was the only one who could pull the unique outfit off, and that gave me a boost of much needed confidence.