Chapter 7

Liam's POV

I waved goodbye to Charlotte as she stepped into the elevator. After she was out of sight, I closed the door and flopped down on the couch. I let out a groan as I pulled my phone from my pocket.

I clicked on a new message and typed in the four boys' names.

I am so dead :/

I hoped the message didn't give them the wrong impression, and it didn't. They all texted me back within seconds.

Zayn had assumed that she was completely okay with the whole thing –which in a way she was.

Harry sent back, "*insert kissy face here*." Typical Harry.

Louis' response was a giant smartalic comment about how she was most likely too good for me and I needed to become one of those religious guys who vow a life of silence and is always praying.

Niall's response was dead on. "Let me guess. You fell for her hard didn't you?"

I only replied to Niall's.

Yep. This is gonna be a problem. I DON'T EVEN KNOW HER THAT WELL! Anyway, she's coming to movie night tomorrow.

I was surprised by Niall's quick response yet again. I hope Amalia didn't feel deprived. His answer told me to breathe and that it would be okay.

I slid my phone on the coffee table and picked up the TV remote. As I flipped through the tv channels, I hummed "Torn" to myself. It was only twenty-seven hours until I would see Charlotte again, and my heart, and mind couldn't wait that long.

Charlotte's POV

I took a cab to the university campus trying to keep my mind from overthinking. It proved hard to do. In just over twenty-four hours I would be hanging out with the five boys (plus Amalia) and I was kind of flipping out.

I distracted myself by reading over my check-in papers which had conveniently been stored in my laptop case. Once I was on campus, it took me fifteen minutes to find where I was supposed to be. I stood in line for what seemed like forever just to turn my paperwork in.

The people that stood around me were entertaining to watch and listen too. Lots of people knew each other – but even more, people were in the same boat as me. The accents varied too. Most were British. I caught some Americans. I even recognized a few Irish accents here and there thanks to Niall. Hearing the Irish accents though made me think of Niall which made me think of Liam which just took my brain back into overload.

Once I finally had all my papers turned in, I went to sign up for my classes. I signed up for all the basic classes. I filled the rest of my schedule with classes that stood out to me. I didn't have a set in a stone major yet, so that wasn't something that I was worried about.

After picking my classes, I had to wait in yet another line to get my dorm assignment. After over an hour of waiting in that line, I was finally handed a piece of paper with my dorm and room number. There was an envelope with a key and a three-page packet about what happens if you lose your key or lock yourself out. They also gave me a map so I could find the dorm. I was rather thankful for this. Last, I was given a piece of paper with my roommate's name and number on it. Her name was Marisa Walker. I was rather excited to meet her, but nervous, praying we'd get along.

I made my way through the confusing campus finally finding the dorm I would be living in for the next ten months. I pulled out my key and let myself into the building which was basically silent. A few voices echoed quietly through the hall, but other than that I was alone. I thudded up the stairs and made my way towards my room. I found it with ease and unlocked the door.