Chapter 55

Liam's POV

"LIIIIAMMMM!"

"ZAAAAAYN!"
"NIIIIALLLL! I LOVE YOU!"
"LOUIS! HARRY!"

It was a quarter past twelve, but the fans were already there. As the four boys and I walked towards the buildings, we stopped occasionally greeting the girls that were waiting.

"Are you excited for tonight?" the younger black haired girl whose cd I was signing asked.

"It should be fun," I smiled at her. "Do you have tickets?"

She shook her head solemnly, "No. Sold out."

"Really? Hey Niall!" I waved him over to us. She began to giggle. Niall was clearly her favorite. "Hey bud, do you have those things I gave you earlier?" I unnoticeably glanced at the girl and her friend behind me.

"Yep," he popped. We turned towards the girls. "How about these? Would these work?" Niall smiled dazzlingly at the two female fans and handed then two slips of paper.

"Ohmygod," the girl gasped. "Second row? Are you serious?"

Her friend started to scream as well. Niall took the black haired girls hand as I escorted her friend around the barricades.

We knew better than to leave them there with the tickets. They would probably get trampled.

"Hi," I smiled down at the girl on my arm. "I'm Liam."

She chuckled, "I know." She was surprisingly calm with the whole situation. "I'm Sutton." Her green eyes glowed brilliantly as she flipped a strand of gold hair over her shoulder.

"Nice to meet you. What's her name?" I nodded my head to the girl who was chatting away with Niall.

"That's Emma. Can you tell she completely loves him?"

I laughed, "Who wouldn't?"

Niall and I took the two girls inside and handed them over to security. One of the greatest things about fame is getting to put smiles on people's faces. The feeling you get when you do that never gets old. We kissed their cheeks and wished them a fun night, but we had to get to rehearsals.

Niall and I walked onto the stage and it was silent. If I would have dropped a pen, you could have heard it anywhere. That is how quite it was.

"Everything is wrong," I whispered to Niall.

He nodded in agreement.

Marisa was coming to the show tonight but it was a touchy subject because Char wasn't coming leaving Zayn on edge. Louis was still upset and not talking to me. Lauren was due home this morning, meaning she would arrive with her mom and Amalia for rehearsals leaving Louis on edge. Harry was caught between his best friend and his best friend –a place no one ever wanted to be.

I was all caught up wishing Char was coming.

Niall was fine, but I could tell the tension was getting to him too.

Everything was wrong.

Lauren's POV

A week away from Louis was a week too long –even if he wasn't talking to me. While I was at my cousins' I had promised myself that I would get him to talk to me. I needed him to talk to me. I just needed to. The fact that I knew exactly what was wrong was killing me, because I couldn't figure out why it had upset him so much. Deep down, I hoped and prayed it was the reason I thought it was. But I wasn't convinced, because it simply couldn't be true.